IntroductionWelcome to the Magic Association! We're a global organization of Earth's mages. Our purpose is to gather all sorcerers, conceal the presence of magic and lastly to develop new magecrafts every day. The Association's foremost role to hide any signs of magic activity and preserve the mages' secret identity. We manage more than 90% of Earth's magic flow each year and have influence all over the world.
Procedure of enlistment:Magicians can either visit the Association's official institutes or personally get an invitation to enter our ranks.
Perquisites to join:
- You must be a practitioner of magic or magical in nature
- You must be either good or neutral.
- Evil characters are tolerated but must be watchful of the rules.
Consequences of NOT joining:
- Gods and demigods are by their nature above the Association's authority, unless they willingly join our ranks.
- All magic users on Earth that stay outside the rule of the Association are considered heretics.
- Members not abiding the Association's rules are to be excommunicated and labeled as heretics.
- Heretics are eventually to be dealt with via the Executional Office.
- The price of heresy is DEATH
- There are no exceptions to the rule.
Rules of the Association:
- All members must conceal the existence of magic
- Public use of magecraft is strictly regulated
- Although casting of spells isn't forbidden against the so-called "super powered beings"
- Exposing the magic or sharing the knowledge with people outside the Association are regarded as treachery and mark the individual as heretic.
- Members of the Association must report every month of their progress and development on magic powers.
Rights of the Association members:
- All members are free to visit our organization's vast libraries and improve their skill at magecraft.
- You've granted a free pass to Mundus Magicus to live separately from the non-magical world.
- Members are allowed to enter other teams or organizations.
- Although they cannot share their magic knowledge with their team-mates unless they are also part of the Association.
- Members are free to conduct any kind of magic experiment (even if it's utterly inhumane) as long as their deeds aren't publicly exposed. The Association can also offer aid to conceal them from the local authorities.
To be finally registered at the Association, you have to fill in the following form:
Name: (Your full name)
Gender: (your gender)
Classification: (human magus, elf sorcerer, magical golem etc...)
Nationality: (Your country of origin, if applicable)
License: (keep it in blank, after a short test our specialists will determine your rank)
Elemental Attribute: (elements your magic is aligned with like air,fire,earth,water or something else)
Mystic Code: (Latin noun followed by a three-digit number, your official name of identification amongst the mages)
Sorcery Traits: (common features of your magic)
For any questions, please ask our advisory office. Our employees are glad to answer any questions for the future Association members.
Members of the Association:
- List pending...