The Last of the Nanobot Warrior -OOC-

Topic started by OmegaMekix on March 13, 2011. Last post by Blindside 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
As fun as it has been RPGing the last year, I need to take a long break from the whole experience. So this will be my last RPG as OmegaMekix. I have the ending to my character already planned but I need an RPG story and some volunteers to join me in this story.

I plan to come back sometime in the future but I need some time to take a step back and focus on other things. So if you are interested in joining, ask me. If you have any farewell comments that you want to make then this is the time to make them.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So, what's the plot behind this RPG? And I'm glad you are taking a break, we all need to take one. I'm thinking of leaving anime vice for a month next week.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
O.o Not another one! TTATT It's sad to see so many rpers have to go. I might consider joining, I dunno, I'm pretty busy with a tonne of rpgs piling up and real life. :P
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its all understandable, make this RP the definition of awesome.:)
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I will join with Masako, if you let me, using a future version of him could be fun
Coincidentally, the fact that NewDeath left just a day or two ago was a shock to me too. I was intending to ask him to be in this but I found out that he left. So my break is not related to NewDeath's in any way, shape, or form.

@mydeathlyways: I don't have a solid plot yet. I was seeing who would join and brainstorm with them.

@Superevil225: Sabine should make a small appearance here. Nothing much, you'll just need to do something important at the end and make the final post. I'll talk to you more about it later. 

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sorry but I'm going to decline. If we have Masako join then he will probably be the main antagonist and I would prefer if some more defined villain was in this. No offense but I think it would be more helpful in boosting someone whose villain is their main account than an alt.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@OmegaMekix: Ok, I accept that, but even so I take all my accounts as primary, I dont think of them as alt, and implict secondary, all have the same effort in them---
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: Yeah, I'm sure I can make a small appearance. It'll be after memory loss, so there can be a bit of final conflict.
@Superevil225: I can work with that. In fact, that could give motive for the beginning of the RPG. I just need Sabine to remember how much she cares for Mekix.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Of course I'm in.
As you can see I'm not that active with Keith either.
I don't know. Somehow I don't have as much fun with him like I used to.
@willyvereb: Glad you can make it. But this isn't about having fun, it is a part of it though. I need to back off of this and focus on other things at the moment. RPGing is fun but I need to take a step back.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix:  I see. Did RP-ing negatively effect your studies? Or is it work?
Anyways, I thought about Mekix having a heroic last stand of some sort of invasion.
Is it needs to be centered only around Mekix?
If not, he can fall in a more larger scale RP even.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@OmegaMekix: If you're going to remove Mekix from the vice, would you like Hades to fulfill that?
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Batsu will come back from the death (and the supposed ending, since we wont finish it, of Land of the ashuras were the group beated the Nameless king and the royal guards and to mantain the balance Batsu would take the place of the Ashura'oh)
@willyvereb: Not directly. Truth be told, I do feel like I can spend my time better but it wasn't because of work or school.

But this RPG will be small and centered around the end of Mekix. Unlike how you would expect, it will be more of a happy ending than a tragic. I'll explain it more later.  

@mydeathlyways: Sure, you could be the main antagonist. But who said anything about him dying?
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nice. Definitely wanting in on this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel