The Land of the Ashura OOC

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on Jan. 24, 2011. Last post by Masako_Hihashi 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13
 The Universe is splitted in Six Realms 
In the bottom lies Hell, were the wicked burn for their sins, 
A step higher, is the land of the Hungry spirits, the Gaki, 
The Animal realm comes next, were the Beasts reign, 
The Land of The Ashura is only higher, Were eternal conflict occurs, 
Humanity lives in the fifht realm, were most of them die, 
At the top, the Devas rule their realm with peace and justice.

After his dead the Swordsman called Batsu was lost between the layers of the worlds, since his actions on the realms of Humans was being judged by the Universe, floating in the nothingness, Batsu was offered to enter the Deva Realm, but he refused, since if he entered, somebody else wasnt going to be able to do it. The Devas didnt liked his negative, and instead of making him return to the Human world by reincarnation, they decided to send him towards the realm of the Ashura, were he would fight until he died, and would lower a realm, or until he fought his way to the royal chamber and beat the Ashura O, so he could gain the right to reincarnate in the human world again, gaining a new chance to fullfill his Karma in life and leave the reincarnation cycle. 

But something went terribly wrong, and now Batsu, using a scroll he stole in the palace of the Ashura's O palace, he travelled to the Human Realm to get help, so he could finish what he started in this realm, so he could at least gain a new chance to reach illumination. 

This is kind of a private thread, I sent PM's to the people I wanted to let in, but if you like the idea you can ask me here and I will think if your character fits into the RP. 

It will start when the people I PMed about give the okay to start
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Interesting, so this how Batsu ended up in the Underworld. By the way, good plot and introduction.
@mydeathlyways:  Thanks, not exactly Hades's underworld, this is Buda's territory! Dont come in or he will start a gang war with you....XD
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kuma_From_Argentina: O.o Is this the one you pmed me 'bout? *has a bad memory*
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Lol, don't worry, Hades would never steal Batsu's territory. Hades has already have enough, he has an entire galaxy as his domain.
Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225: Yeah It is xD 

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm in, as you asked.
@Superevil225:  As my little bro said, This is it.... 

@mydeathlyways:  Hades would be stealing territory to Buda not Batsu
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sweetness~
Just make sure your Buddha facts are correct. :P
@Superevil225:  I will try my best, I only need Mekix and Justice (Hell Yes!) confirmation to start
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'm ready.
Ok Tomorrow I will make th eopening post, Justice will add up later...
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Have fun everyoneXD
I posted.
I will go replying one by one as they post. Look out for the guest star...
@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm going to try and get my post. I'm facing writers block... that or writer's confusion. What ever. I shall conquer writer's block! *Triumphant pose*
@Superevil225:  In found a good way to rid of the writers block, you need to kick it right in the kiwis.
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yeah, but seeing as I am a chick, my writer's block no tiene huevos. :P
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Posted. Oh, can you please not use the reply button in an RPG. You can tell me that you posted in the OOC.
@OmegaMekix:  ok, sorry, my hand slipped
@Kuma_From_Argentina: It's no problem. Just letting you know for future references.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel