The Greatest Scene in Vice History

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Feb. 21, 2012. Last post by Nerx 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Let the debate begin!!!!!!!

So unlike my previous random non-RP threads which have a lighter tone this one it meant to be more serious and get down to a very important question. What scene in a RP is the greatest scene in RP history to date? This is not an awards thread or anything this is a debate thread to found out what we think is the best moments from an RP and ultimately what is the best one. I really hope this takes off and can't wait to see what happens.

As much as I want to be to be a debate I want it to be reasonable and civilized so I have a few rules for people:

1. Pick a scene(s)/moment(s) from any RP or the non canon places like Jewel's or the Park that you think deserves the title of the Greatest Scene
  2. Explain why you think that scene or moment deserves to the the one that is not just because you life that scene.
  3. When disagreeing or agreeing with somebody please be respectful of their choice and reasoning and don't blast somebody just because you don't like their choice.
  4. Keep Cursing to a minimal please.

So let's get this started by the end of this we will have a winner.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Isaz's Prision onsen scene, is possibly one of the best pieces of writting in the whole forum, and even if it's lacking in the action department (Something I need each time I read or watch a manga or an anime) is the only thread I liked so much that I put on hold my own posts only to read and re-read the thread, in fact I think I re-readed it more than my own stuff

bump

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: can it be something humorous? Like something funny that happened during the Vice's team threads? I have a scene in mind, it isnt an official RP, and the posts were short, but I got a lot of laughs out of it.

@UsachanMaN: Yes it can it can be any scene from anything related to an RP, whether actually in a story or in a team thread or even Jewel's thread. Just explain why you think it takes the title of greatest scene

btw i just wanted to let you know im working on enigma's post in Teach Me

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Thanks for clearing that up Lobos!

Ok so pre-reboot, Haseo brought a new pet cat called Kimpo for Kazi. The scene spans pages 147 and 148 of the Kazi team thread, and Sho, Rain, Haseo and Jack took part in the scene. The reason why I think it was one of the greatest scenes is because so many random things happen after we get the cat.....lol like the building suddenly blowing up and other random stuff. But mainly, I liked it because we managed to keep the humour going XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

btw i just wanted to let you know im working on enigma's post in Teach Me

Cool! :D

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pre-reboot Sonata and Newdeath's wedding in Gekido. Very cool the last time heroes could step foot on Gekido Island without the threat of being killed. I believe that was the last time those two were truly happy.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

All of Callis interactions with Ebisu members are pure gold...

Post by SamJaz (12,733 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I loved Gen's scene when he dragged the salt-pit monster out of the salt with his Ki.That was pretty nuts.

Probs my favourite was SamJaz and Taylor's combined onslaught against Newdeath at the end of days, but that didn't happen now.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata said:

Pre-reboot Sonata and Newdeath's wedding in Gekido. Very cool the last time heroes could step foot on Gekido Island without the threat of being killed. I believe that was the last time those two were truly happy.

thats a good one

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Nerx's eating hijinks

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel