The Girl's Guardian- RPG Character

Topic started by Justalittlegirl on Nov. 6, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 8 months ago.
Post by Justalittlegirl (487 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ariana Harper:

Species: Human.

Place of origin: Unknown.

Orientation: NA

Alignment: True neutral.

Appearance: Short, curly black hair, large brown eyes. Tall for her age. Usually wears dresses and carries a doll.

Personality: Optimistic and cheerful, even for her age, although she knows more of the darker aspects of the world than most her age. She often pushes her guardian to save people and act as one of the heroes she sees in the media and occasionally in real life. If she starts displaying local knowledge she shouldn't be able to know, run.

Powers: Unknown, except for massively powerful mental shields, although they were likely implanted from outside. Does, however, speak many languages.

Shepherd, aka Warden Harper:

Species: Unknown, possibly a demon.

Place of origin: Unknown.

Orientation: Asexual.

Alignment: True neutral.

Appearance: Normally looks like he could be Ariana's father- short black hair, brown eyes, 6'5". However, he can take the form of any living being of roughly equal mass, although he can gain mass from others or lose it with some effort. He prefers not to stand out.

Occupation: Has seemingly limitless money always on hand. Uncertain where he gets it.

Personality: Single-minded and overprotective of Ariana. Brutal and precise fighter. Despite the fact she's only his charge, he has grown to care about Ariana.

Powers:

Body manipulation- Shepherd can rearrange and grow his flesh and bone, often to make tentacles or bone spikes, and even skin flaps for gliding. He can also change color.

Regeneration- Regenerates extremely quickly. Can regather parts as long as cells are intact, but for more major injuries he has to gather mass from others. This on top of his city block durability makes him very hard to put down. He can also operate with very little of his body intact.

Mental shields- As with Ariana, he has extensively powerful mental shields.

Multilingual- Speaks many languages.

Grind Points:

Agility:

8. Metahuman agility (extendable/ transforming body parts etc, Incredible mobility)

Durability:

5. Building level

Energy Projection:

0. No such powers

Fighting Skill:

5. Veteran/elite fighter

Intelligence:

2. Average intelligence

Mental Power:

6. Determinator level

Speed:

5. Supersonic speed( about Mach 1-1.5)

Stamina:

3. Peak human stamina

Strength:

4.5 Enhanced strength level (max 10 tons)

Weaknesses:

Cold- Stiffens his joints and overall lowers his flexibility.

History:

At first glance, they seem ordinary. Just a son and his daughter, usually seen in airports or bus stops, never in one place for long. Those who take interest in conspiracies and the occult may notice pictures of them all over the world, clips of security footage and satellite images. Sometimes the man looks different, sometimes he's even a woman, but the girl is always the same. She is the avatar of an unknown god, needed for unknown purposes. Her guardian defends her until an appointed time, defending her from those who want to use her potential powers or fear what her god will bring. Many have tried to take her. All have failed, and the pair disappears before many especially grisly murders end up found. Even now they travel the world, trailed by the remainder of those who hunt them. Unfortunately, people are beginning to take notice of the odd killings of cult members and law enforcement, and they can stay hidden no longer...

After failing to take up a more permanent residence in England, the pair followed Jardsam and Haruko to the pirate island of Nassau(1715) in the events of Day Seized. After a raptor race, Warden chose to stay in the past with Ariana to keep her away from modern forces that sought to harm her and cause her to fully manifest before the other avatars were even born. It is uncertain what effects this will have on history.

Allies:

Enemies:

Warden and Ariana are foes of all other avatars, being their direct competition.

In Battle:

Warden constantly shifts his body in combat, moving like liquid. Although he can create wings, he usually stays on the ground to protect Ariana, acting as a wall until he can escape. As a result, he battles extremely defensively if he can't end the battle in a single blow, wearing opponents down with his defense and regeneration if forced to fight directly. Be warned-he is not known for his mercy.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Justalittlegirl: Awesome character :)!!!!!!!!!

Post by SamJaz (11,109 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

Oooooh, interesting.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

She might be one of the youngest characters I've seen on here.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,802 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: didn't Nerx have a baby character at one point?

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos: I think he did LOL

@Sonata: yeah I remember it from my week of fail from years back.

@Shadowchaos: Week of fail?

@Justalittlegirl: I had made a account a while back and only stayed around for about a week. Then I came back later with this current account. My old account had some weird glitch on it so that I couldn't see what I typed and so my grammar and spelling was horrible plus my character bio sucked since I made a short bio cause I couldn't right out the full bio I had made since I couldn't see what I wrote.

@Shadowchaos: Oh, okay.

@Justalittlegirl: yeah also I should have the rpg up today hopefully.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel