The Flawless vs Jhentoh - OOC

Topic started by _Judge_ on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by _Judge_ 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Place your bets! Comment, or just have fun! It'll be up soon.
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jhentoh said:
"Place your bets! Comment, or just have fun! It'll be up soon."
Eesh just read your Bio...Damn I didn't know what I was goin up against. Oh man I'm in for a treat
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ha! That's comforting.
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jhentoh said:
"Ha! That's comforting."
Don't get your hopes up, Are you making the first post?
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
go Flaw
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Rain_Man said:

"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


I'm made of dust! ;P

Wait... Flawless = MOF?

Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmaoo Hahahaaa
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jhentoh said:
"

Rain_Man said:

"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


I'm made of dust! ;P

Wait... Flawless = MOF?

"
Lmao funny post Jhentohh I'll make mines in a sec
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i read it lol
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmaoo Hahahaaa"

anything for the mentor with less posts.
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmaoo Hahahaaa"

anything for the mentor with less posts."
Lmao haha you honestly think posts mean a damn in the heat OF BATTLE!!??? YOUR WRONG JUNIOR!!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50!!

Seems like you still got a lot ta learn eh!? lolz ;P
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmaoo Hahahaaa"

anything for the mentor with less posts."
Lmao haha you honestly think posts mean a damn in the heat OF BATTLE!!??? YOUR WRONG JUNIOR!!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50!!

Seems like you still got a lot ta learn eh!? lolz ;P"

i'll kick your az after your done getting kicked by Jhentoh lol
Post by Flawless (100 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Flawless said:
"Rain_Man said:
"go Flaw"
Is that how you treat a former mentor?? lolz"
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST  JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT DUST JHENTOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmaoo Hahahaaa"

anything for the mentor with less posts."
Lmao haha you honestly think posts mean a damn in the heat OF BATTLE!!??? YOUR WRONG JUNIOR!!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50!!

Seems like you still got a lot ta learn eh!? lolz ;P"

i'll kick your az after your done getting kicked by Jhentoh lol"
LMAO hahahaaaa yea iight kid, POSTED btw
Post by Still_Remains (56 posts) See mini bio Level 5
flawless= Curbstomp
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Good luck to you both! I can see that you are both still becoming experienced with rpgs
Post by Brokencyde (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Kado said:
"Good luck to you both! I can see that you are both still becoming experienced with rpgs"
Flawless is a vet to rpging ya know lolz
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Brokencyde said:
"Kado said:
"Good luck to you both! I can see that you are both still becoming experienced with rpgs"
Flawless is a vet to rpging ya know lolz"
Ya, I know.....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel