The five prize's game OCC

Topic started by Levance on Oct. 2, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The five prize's game (not the official name)

The Ruler, a mysterious man, always love to trap people and make them play in his conceptuals realms; he calls himself a god, in his multiverses he can do what he wants. He knows about the people that lives in the city, all of them are common people, all of them are worthless. However he had been investigating more and more about rumors; rumors about strage people, rumors about wholes army beaten by a single guy, rumors of universes completely inhabitated by powerful persons. He decided, that this is hunting time

´"These are powerful beings, so I must think a game that recompenses them in an apropiate way, otherwise, they may reject my game, and this is not going to work if that happens. He he he, but inside my creation no one can escape, no one!!!!!, however it is gonna be boring if they do not play, what should I do?, what should I do? aaah, prizes, yeah, even powerful beings, people always are selfish, so with some goods prizes this may work. First I must catch let me see.... ten...... ten persons, and after that, I'm gonna take a look inside their minds, that will be enough to realize what kind of game I must create, yeah, this is perfect, it will be more fun than with normal people, and I can do it, because I'm a perfect being. (insert evil laugh here)"

Ten characters trapped in a palace created in the conceptual realm of the Ruler, all of them will be fighting to both, escape from that realm, and also interested in the recompenses that the Ruler is offering

Who will be the ten persons?, how is it going to happen all this?, here we are all going to discuss it

PEOPLE ARE FREE TO EXPOSE THEIR IDEAS, AN IMPORTANT THING IS TO DECIDE WHAT ARE GOING TO BE THE PRIZES.

• Player 1: Callis
  • Player 2: Raseri
  • Player 3: Jason
  • Player 4: Crow
  • Player 5: Zella
  • Player 6: Keith White
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

So... do we have a time period for these series of battles, or does it take place outside of the space-time continuum as we (the characters) know it? If the latter's the case, then i'd be feasible enough for my character to join in. If not, then my character can't be in, since he's basically locked in a singular path of space-time... until the GXP fixes their own space-time travel tech, that is. :D

If the Ruler is accepted as coordinator, yes it will be the latter, The Ruler will create his own conceptual space in the one the characters will be trapped; however as we haven't decided the plot yet, I don't know how is going to happen for now. However, as the game had been accepted, I plan to update The Ruler's Bios a bit.

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

An advice, Flesh this out a little bit, give location, prizes. Most of the threads start with an Opening Post, give it a more interesting look to the thread.

@Falken:Can you give me some tips?

Sounds like a feasible enough game at the moment. But as Falken said, flesh it out a bit more before officially starting it.

The fact is, as it must be decided by more than a pair of people, it's a bit hard to give it a more complete thread

@Levance:

• Location, the location is very important, you should speak about it, if include traps, or what is it origin, mystical or technological or other thing all around
  • Antagonist, give more info of the antagonist, or at least link the Bio you made, and his motivation.
  • Prizes, In your posicion I would make the prizes tailor-made for the people that enter, but you can make them completly different, try at least to keep a theme similar to the one in the location, meaning magical, tech-based or wahtever you want items.

@Falken said:

@Levance:

• Location, the location is very important, you should speak about it, if include traps, or what is it origin, mystical or technological or other thing all around
  • Antagonist, give more info of the antagonist, or at least link the Bio you made, and his motivation.
  • Prizes, In your posicion I would make the prizes tailor-made for the people that enter, but you can make them completly different, try at least to keep a theme similar to the one in the location, meaning magical, tech-based or wahtever you want items.

Example- if a character is specifically seeking information solely (like mine is) give them something to start with... if they lose. If they win, you get as specific as possible... for a starting point. Figure out who your ten fighters are, what their various strengths/weaknesses are, their histories, and find out EXACTLY what it is they want in order to give them a reason to fight each other.

@Falken: Fixed

@Levance: Sign me in with Callis the character of my Kuma_From_Argentina Account

@Falken:A pretty sure desicion right?

@Levance: as sure as the sunrise coming from the east

@Falken: Done, if you want you can suggest a prize, it can be anything as in the conceptual world of The Ruler he is omnipotent

@Levance: Callis wont take any prize he only wants to get home since he got trapped by accident (could that happen?)

@Falken: Yes it could, however the ruler will make him participate so he's obligated to fight, and he may win a prize even if he doesn't want. So even if your character doesn't want a prize, you as a player may suggest one in case callis wins.

@Levance: Twin swords if weapons, a lute if it's only a gift. You should check the bio's of the people than enters and check if they have special needs or soemthing like that.

Yeah I'll do that, however if players may suggest it would be better, also, as fantastic characters, this kind of two swords may have an special ability, however we maybe must wait for more players to decide the prizes

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'll enter this as Raseri if it's fine

ND

@Newdeath: You bet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel