The Final Grail War OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,089 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: And it will be a most wonderous game. A game of magic, a game of mystery and most importantly... It will be the witches game.

Post by SamJaz (11,245 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Galenbeta: My authority came from me taking it after you threw it on the ground. You had your little victory, now let us have our fun.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: you little shit make your own thread then don't use mine you asss.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Oh, Galan? You're still here? We figured you finished with the RP and didn't see a reason not to make our own version. Though we were both lazy so we couldn't be arsed to make a new thread.

@ChronoWolf: i am mad at you too.'How could you this would've ended peacefully if you all hadn't gone amd did waht you just did.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: But it did end peacefully. It's just that we weren't content with the ending so we decided to make our own version. It doesn't involve you in any way, so you can feel free to ignore everything.

And and if you don't mind, please stay out of HS until it's over. After it's over you can do anything you want to it, but since we respected your RP until you finished it, it would only be fair for you to respect Sam's RP until it too is finished.

@ChronoWolf: unless you delet all that crp in HGw rp thread and make your own thread detached from the viceverse since mine is attached to the viceverse no i will not stay out Hellscraper

Online Now

@Galenbeta: As far as I know, all threads in the RP section are part of the Viceverse, so that wouldn't fix anything. Also, I wouldn't have any problems with you messing with HS it it was only me and Sam who are part of it, but that would mean you're bothering Fehafare as well and he didn't anything.

And besides, I don't see why it bothers you so much that we're using your thread anyway.

@ChronoWolf: it's like taking a crap on my lawn

Online Now

@Galenbeta: It's nothing like that. If you really want to use the crap anology, then it would be more like us using your toilet because we're too lazy to go back to our own house.

@ChronoWolf: but did i give you permission to use my toilet then no i ddin't so get off my toilet

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Wow, it seems that you do have a sense of humor after all. Fine then. I'll make a new thread tomorrow.

Think of it as a reward for making me laugh.

Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Thread locked.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel