The Final Grail War OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ChronoWolf: ... IT'S OVER TWO THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  1. @SamJaz: yes because this is clearly part of his hisztory
  2. @ChronoWolf: who left it up to you to decide whether my bio feats are allowed or not last time i checked you are nlot The Master Creator of HGW

@Galenbeta: So, what you're saying to me is that if I make a character bio for Thomas showing him to have the Imagine Breaker, then that's perfectly fine?

Post by ChronoWolf (2,283 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Well, through some miracle most of Galan's servants have more then 2000 prana so it's nothing special. I am the only one who decided not to go overboard and turn my masters and servants into beasts that hardly ever run out of prana. Cyrus can still kick more ass then both of your masters.

@SamJaz: no, because you doing that after the rp's creation i created Jayd/en's bio before the Rp was creating

@Galenbeta: From what I know, Feha is the one who can dictate that, but he is currently not here. And you should be happy because of it. He would nerf Jayden to oblivion.

@Galenbeta: You know, making a character before an RP was made doesn't make that character immune to the RPs rules. And the rules clearly state: Galanbeta's character is way to OP for the RP at the current time, thus he has to be nerfed for the duration of the war.

@Galenbeta: So, if that was the rule, then I can reveal Minas to be Cole and whoop everybody?

Or use HE_IS as a master?

Or have Slayer break into the battlefield through sheer mangrit and beat everything down?

@SamJaz: no because as master i can add s rul saying bio chracters must b cleared by me.@ChronoWolf: those are not oficial rules a rule becomes official iwhn it's up there with the rest of the rules

@Galenbeta: That would be unfair. I'm talking about the part that I can read and which is meant for SamJaz. About the other part... English man, English. Do you write it?

@ChronoWolf: but i make the rules official not Fehafare i just accwpt ome of his suggestions.

i hink i will just close the book on this rp right now.

@Galenbeta: So, you admit that you failed?

@SamJaz: you all give me headaches

@Galenbeta: But you failed to entertain, and derailed the story with your constant attacks and refusal to allow character interaction. By definition, that's failure.

@Galenbeta: Then you know what we feel like with you. If you were a bit more respectful of other peoples opinins and weren't so obsessed with winning, everyones headaches would have gonne away.

too late book's been closed

@Galenbeta:

@SamJaz: go back to Hellscraper

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare:

Game on.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel