The Final Grail War OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: you don't have to kill the masters you kill the other servants@SamJaz: you Sam the Grail doesn't lkke things interering much less creating thier own servants

Post by ChronoWolf (2,241 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: The easiest way yo kill servants is to eliminate their masters.

But that brings up another question. If the servants are the ones who have to die, why did the Grail make this fight only between masters?

Post by SamJaz (12,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta: ...How is Castor making his own servant when he summoned a Berserker just like everyone else?

Screw it. I'm ending this. Right now.

@SamJaz: I think he thinks that you just made up a servant of your own, instead of using someone from actual history. If he had any sense he would have googled Pollux to find out that yes, there was a Pollux in history. And that he even knows about him and Castor.

Anyway, I agree with your solution to the problem, but you should change "killed" to "knocked out so hard he won't be waking up for the next few years".

@ChronoWolf: Fair point.

And very true. Pollux has more historical evidence to prove his existence than King Arthur ever did.

@ChronoWolf: So, you won the bet, right down to the exact wording. How much do I owe you?

@SamJaz: You'll owe me a favor if I ever need one.

@ChronoWolf: Awesome. I'm playing Pokemon Y, so call me if anything worthwhile happens.

@Galenbeta: @SamJaz:

Hey you two. It seems to me that you forgot about that nifty little thing called the bloody prana system. You know, that thing that told you how much prana your master/servant has.

So here's what happens now. Sam, Galan mentioned dodging a barrage in his previous post and with the meteors being the only barrage coming his way your attack failed so go edit your post. Also, in the bottom of the post in which you used the meteors and the barrier that protected everyone you need to write the amount of prana your servant/master that used the spell has in total and the amount he has after using the spell.

Galan, after Sam edits his post you edit your own to mach the situation. And edit the post in which Jayden summoned his swords and used the lightning to say how much prana you used.

To show you what it looks like, here's an example:

Seeing that every one involved in this fight are murderous rednecks, Elisabeth muttered an incantation. Suddenly everyone died.

150-89=61 prana left

If that's too much for you to write then just write 61/150 p.

@ChronoWolf: Right, okay. Lemme do sums.

Since I'm sure you're all too lazy to look through your inox for all the prana you have here's a list

Masters:

SamJaz:

Thomas-160 prana

Castor-200 prana

Minas-150 prana

Louise-200

Galanbeta (PC):

Ken-Either 250 prana

Kar-200 prana

Jayden-250 prana

Galanbeta (NPC):

Illyasviel-infinite?

Shirou-150 prana

Rin-250 prana

Waver-160 prana (though I wonder how Waver has almost as much prana as Shirou)

Sakura-250

ChronoWolf:

Elisabeth-150 prana

Cyrus-80 prana

Servants:

SamJaz:

Assassin-1060

Beserker-1550

Rider-1550

Caster-3000

Galanbeta(PC):

Lancer-2300

Beserker-1600

Saber-2750

Galanbeta(NPC):

Beserker-infinite?

Saber-1800

Archer-2250

Rider (F/Z)-1640

Rider (F/SN)-2550

ChronoWolf:

Caster-2250

Archer-890

Fehafare:

Ruler-INFINTY AND BEYOND!

@ChronoWolf: it's kind of in Jayden's bio his has top grade circuits and quantity and his spells all cost one each.

@Galenbeta: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

After this ar is over, he can get all that BS, and he can be all the lightspeed he wants, but during the war he's nothing like that.

@ChronoWolf: too late ot's in the bio beyond the control of the evn the RP's master. So what your saying is ignore a bio

@Galenbeta: No, what I'm saying is that the bio is talking about Jayden after the war. He can get all that in the end and I even know how he gets it, but during the war lolno, he ain't got none of that.

@ChronoWolf: if you notice he trained with Shirou before he entered the war.The bio history stops wwhen he gts his command seals so in truth it's talking about him before the war. Also Jayden's prana count exceeds even the Servants thanks o his epic spirit cards

@Galenbeta: If you notice I don't give any fucks. Everything he can do is the level of magic that is far from avalable to modern mages. And I have a solution for that, but the solution happens at the end of the war, so during the war he is a normal mage, he has 250 prana, the spells you use are gonna be significantly nerfed in power and cost a looooooot more.

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf: Besides, if you're bringing Viceverse character bios into play, then that means you are using a Viceverse character in the realm of an isolated RP. Are you SURE you want to open up that can of worms?

@ChronoWolf: Ooooh, look at all that Prana Louise's Caster has. That's a lot of nuking.

@SamJaz: Actually he can do even more nuking, since I forgot to count one thing. Check it again.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel