The Final Grail War OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: well i kind of think this is like a show that ran for 13 episodes. I want to end with master vs. master no servants just thier own power which is lacking in the RP

@ChronoWolf: has Cyrus been in the story at all the whole RPG?

Post by SamJaz (11,934 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Galenbeta:

I actually can see Louise dealing heavy damage to all involved.

But right now, we're on episode, two? Maybe three?

There's nothing wrong with running for thirteen episodes, most RP's don't even reach that. However, you need to actually stretch to that length.

And Cyrus shot at Kar. Or Ken. I forget.

@SamJaz: who's Lousie

Even if Cyrus shot a them it's not like those bullets will make contact

Post by ChronoWolf (2,134 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: @Galenbeta:

No, it was Elisabeths brother Nathan that tried shooting those two and... Bah, never mind.

Yes Cyrus appeared and did exactly what I wanted of him.

@ChronoWolf: @SamJaz: final battle starts tomorrow

Online Now

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf:

Let me get this concept correct. You want to butcher the story just so you can wave around an imaginary trophy?

You do realise that the actual odds of Jayden beating the other characters is next to nil.

@SamJaz: that's if you all attack at the same time and you don't know how strong Jaydne is

Online Now

@Galenbeta: No, it's not if we all attack at the same time. Castor and Pollux are acting solo and they are tearing your entire team to shreds.

@SamJaz: they are not a problem, and anyway like i said the grail teleports us awwy from each other then sends the chosen into another dimension

Online Now

@Galenbeta: So, the show was cancelled after two episodes because you're scared you can't win?

@SamJaz: no it ends because Yukari is being deleted so there's no need for an extensive story

i have found something else more interestng@ChronoWolf: when this battle starts don't post ahead ay if i geta ttacked down post ahead of the point i hate when when pople do that

Online Now

@Galenbeta: And I hate it when a show I'm enjoying gets cancelled right when it was getting good.

@ChronoWolf: When the battle starts, you post, because I'm done. I had three levels of plot planned for this, and it was going to be amazing, but nope. Galen's found something more interesting than failing.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf:

Ah, screw it. One more for the road. However, I'm not going to exclude the other players. All the Master's from this round are going to take part, not just the ones that Galen has a personal vendetta against, or hasn't fought yet.

So, Five against One Against One? Funny, for once, someone doesn't have numbers on his side.

@SamJaz: doesn't matter Jayden skills are as good as they come

Online Now

@Galenbeta: That makes zero amount of sense. Why on earth are we having a servant war without servants?

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

"You fools who dare interfere in my war" the two dead apostles were reduced to ash by the Grail.

The plot of this war centers around the grail summoning the masters and servants of the past because it finaly decided that the wa has to have a victor. The way to victory is to kill every servant and master that stands in your way until you are the only one.

The only people who actually killed anyone in the war are Castor and Pollux making them the only ones who moved towards the end goal of becoming winners. If the grail wants a winner and the two are the only ones who did anything to win, then they aren't interfering with the war. If anything, the grail would give them a powerup instead of killing them.

Your explanation for the ass-pull is invalid, illogical and many other things.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Galenbeta:

So, we agree that Galen is flushing the story down the toilet for purely selfish reasons with absolutely no basis in the context of the base universe, despite the majority vote against such actions, and that by rules of the game, Castor and Pollux should be heralded as the most successful players so far, instead of being punished for succeeding?

Online Now

@SamJaz:

... Sure.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Awesome.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel