The Final Grail War OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: the grail scatters evryone then chose it's favorites and warps them to a dimension wher they can fight to thier hearts contempt

Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ChronoWolf: @Galenbeta:

So, it teleports the best fighters into a neutral reality marble type thing and has them duke it out in one-on-one matches? Is that the standard fare or is that special for this round?

Post by ChronoWolf (2,128 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Pretty damn special.

@SamJaz: it onerhnm giant meah though the grail though the grail may pick off a person here a person there it's really pissed

@Galenbeta said:

@SamJaz: it onerhnm giant meah though the grail though the grail may pick off a person here a person there it's really pissed

Sorry, I have no idea what that second word was. I know I make fun of you a lot for trivial matters when I'm bored, but I have no idea what that said.

@ChronoWolf: So this doesn't normally happen? Has it happened before?

@SamJaz: Nope. The closest thing would be the war inside the moon cell in Fate/extra and that is still so very different.

@SamJaz: this hasen't hapened before basically it's thomas Jayden ,Cyrus, and Elisabeth

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf:

So, not only is there no precedent, but it would cut off all the new characters that have been made?

Then no. I am completely against that.

Galen, I have to question your motives here. Are you trying to force a direct battle to try and achieve a win, or are you tired/bored of the Fate/Stay RP and wanting to focus on Sword Art Online and Castles in the Sky?

@SamJaz: If he tries to win that way he'll fail. In any such contest Cyrus and Archer have a huge advantage.

@SamJaz: i want o focus on the other two rp's and i am bored with HGW also Castor in it and the church guys ome in the end to basically cover things up and basicqlly . Jayden fights them then goes in a coma to wake up years later and then goes to Magic College in the Nausverse,Krynn, and other places.

@Galenbeta: So what you want to say is that you want to drop out? Why didn't you say so?

How's this then? Pollux smashes the Jayden team to pieces, Jayden's in his coma, and me and Chronowolf continue playing against Fehafare who can create more servants to fight against our guys?

@SamJaz said:

@Galenbeta: So what you want to say is that you want to drop out? Why didn't you say so?

How's this then? Pollux smashes the Jayden team to pieces, Jayden's in his coma, and me and Chronowolf continue playing against Fehafare who can create more servants to fight against our guys?

no i don't want to dropout. I want to end this RPG as my first success

@Galenbeta: Define succes.

@ChronoWolf: it's supposed to end with a sole victor of the ones chosen by the grail

@Galenbeta: Unfortunately, that's not going to happen, because you have the wrong definition of success.

In an RP, success comes to the best Writer. In the old Animevice RP tournaments, the battle lasted ten posts each, or until one character was knocked out or stepped outside the arena. Advancing in the tournament was not decided on which character won the battle, however, but which Author wrote better. There were also secret achievements to try and discover, but that's not here or there.

If you are bored with Holy Grail War, then you have already failed. I'm enjoying it, and Chronowolf would be if you didn't keep starting fights with me and let him get a post in edgeways. However, if I am enjoying the story, then I am succeeding.

Ending the story here means rocks fall, everyone's miserable.

@SamJaz: yes i want to make everyone miserable hahahahgdsahahaha basically i am ending this myself but not dropping out. Sorry for it not being extended as it should but hay there's always next time-

@Galenbeta: What you mean is, you want Jayden to win. Well I want Elisabeth to win. And I'm ready to fight to the end. Of course, if you can win without any cheating, I wouldn't mind losing.

@ChronoWolf: how about no servantsjust masters duke it out

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf: Not really, I wanted an indepth story. My own victory is second to my own entertainment.

Galen, I'm not saying you want everyone to be miserable, I'm saying that adding a shabby, tacked on ending as a plot is just starting is like a failed manga that ran for twelve chapters then got cancelled for sucking so bad. Alternatively, you get chapters that run their course, are well paced, and tell their story. Some take time, some can be done in a mere OVA, but the pacing of the story is done well and if not, then it's considered a failure for not providing entertainment.

On the same thread, some stories drag on too long and they suck because of stagnation. I'm looking at you, Detective Conan.

@Galenbeta: Cyrus would win. No doubt about it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel