not really these people will fade away not die just not in the picture after this so i can temporarily use canon characters, if i am not putting them in the picture later
Ason is Kirei original servant the one with the white mask
@Galenbeta: That would be Assassin or Hassan as his real identity goes, there is no Ason.
As for the rest. I've already got the magic system worked out, but later about that.
Now we need a supervisor for the war.
We have to options:
1. Classic FSN and FZ, a human does the job. Here it wouldn't be the church as it makes little sense.
2. Fate/Apocrypha style, which means the grail summons it's own Servant in the Ruler class to act as an supervisor.
I am for the second option. One because it is something different and what's more, it eliminates the possibility of abusing the power. The Servants Master would be the Grail itself, a completely neutral force with no will of it's own. The grail's will would be it's will. As such the one who plays that role cannot actually get the grail and is not premited to actively influence the war, only react to the actions of the masters.
I would take up that role for a few reasons:
1. Besides Willy i'm the most knowledgeable one on the Nasuverse and especially Fate, Willy's not active tho.
2. I would keep record of all the profiles made as well as the mechanics behind the magic.
3. I would not actively be in the war as i said, more like a spectator.
4. Tbh, just like the idea, funnier than actually getting the Grail.
With that i would be removed from the competitors list. I would still have a personality for my character (who is that servant) but i would not have a wish and would not subjectively act based on interests just on the rules of the HGW.
Which means i would step in when:
1. Master's are exposing magic to the world.
2. Servants are causing way too much area damage.
3. A Master needs protection
4. I would also make "quests" much like in FZ that would grant command seals and i would also decided on whether or not someone has a good reason to get a new set of command spells if they have lost their Servant (like Kirei in FZ) that is only if the play wants ofc.
@Galenbeta: @Fehafare: That's all well and good, you guys, but you have a small problem. You have 6 open slots and a big lack of players. I will definetly make a character just for this, 'couse really, it's a Holy Grail War. But that still leaves you with 5 open slots.
@Fehafare: lol, I completely forgort about you and GB. I'm an idiot. Now, Sam... Heh, I might join you in begging him. Now I just have to figure out a character for this thing. After this thing is done I'll be making that Sakura inspired characer for the "new mythos".
1. You don't actually have to do it in your case, everyone knows Archer lol.
2. The summoning can be done off-screen or even skipped by simply stating you already did it.
3. The name of the Servant doesn't have to be mentioned and even in canon it usually is not during the summoning.