The Final Grail War OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Story

This is the story of the 6th and final grail war over Fuyuki City's Grail. 2 years after the fifth Fuyuki's Grail marked seven. One of those seven being Jayden Velvet. The Grail won't tolerate a third inconclusive war and decided to pull all the stops out. It was bringing back those who participated in the past even the dead, for the fact that there are those who fell in the past who had a better reason for the Grail. Waver Velvet, and Jayden Velvet knows what they must do next. they must keep the Grail out of darkness's clutches.(this uses non canon characters just if your wondering)

To do that he needed a bigger team of those committed to good

Rules

• . You can join as long as there is one spot opening. AI will also count as fills in those spots.
  • AI control can be transferred via the OOC
  • to join post a dossier of your character on the OOC
  • two cannot use the same servant
  • Servant has to be from actual myths/legends/history
  • pm which side your joining
  • bio chracters must be cleared by me
MasterClassSevrantAlignment
Jayden VelvetSaber(To be reavealed)Good
Waver VelvetRiderIskandar King of ConquestGood
Cyrus CoxArcher(To be revealed)Evil
Thomas BentleyAssasin(To be reavealed)Good
Elisabeth PsionisCaster(To be reavealed)Good
FehafareRuler(To be reavealed)Overseer

Warning this is not the finish product but you can still sign up

The blanks will be filled in as things progress

Parathesis mean who the character is the non canon version of

Fehafare will no longer serve as overseer nor has any way dictation in this rpg

Post by Fehafare (8,081 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta:

Few things to point out:

1. If it's everyone who ever was in the HGW that would be over 35 as there was at least 7 per war but usual more. Do you mean 35 NPCs + 28 for PC slots (too much)? Or are only the ones mentioned in up there be included.

2. Kotomine Kirei?

3. Remove the redundant rule that is "being on Shirou's side" everyone should be able to pick their side.

4. Rin is already the appearance avatar of Yukari, but that should not matter as Yukari won't appear here and well read the thing below

5. More a rule/request of my now for the whole merging deal, every canon character has to be dead at the end safe for WV as he's your chars dad.

@Fehafare: Why does every canon character have to die at the end.

there are only seven masters per war. 16 are already known masters.

Also every one looks completely different know being it's 2 years in the future

@Galenbeta: Because using canon concepts and changing them to create something new is ok, directly copying canon characters is not.

Also what about the other points?

@Fehafare: So unless i can change the canon characters somehow they have to die. What if i made them older versions instead of their younger canon selves would that solve this.

Kirei will start with his original servant Ason

It's not usual to have more than 7 masters in the war.

@Galenbeta:

You'd have to rename them change their appearance and power... pretty much make new characters. They cannot be the same character as the one in canon. We're not supposed to carry over entire universes, taking over the idea/concept is bad enough.

And it is not that unusual. What i am saying it will be problematic if we have over 60 masters in the war which will be the case here.

@Fehafare: there are less then 33 spots open

Can i keep the name but change the appearrence

@Galenbeta: Still wayyyyy over the top, some 80% of that would be NPC because of the inactivity.

Here's my suggestion. Make it 21 for now. 7 from the 4th + 6 from the 5th leaving 8 spots for PCs and we can extend that number if more people want to join. Making something as large scale as you suggest would just not work, not even if we had enough people let alone in that activity hell.

@Fehafare: What if i didn't change the canon characters name but change thier apperences

@Galenbeta: It's still that character... you simply can't have the canon creations in the exact same context in the RP World. You can use their appearance for another character or even do something with their powers, but not use them themselves.

Also, while i agree on listing canon Masters here, the PCs should be concealed after all a good charm of this RP is finding out about identities and stuff like that.

We will also need to established magic mechanics.

@Fehafare: so what if i decided to cut the canon character part out would that due

@Galenbeta: What do you mean? Remove all the backstory and history?

@Fehafare:

you're right i will have some identity changing to get to. But can they still like have the personalities, Aspirations and skills of the charcters

@Galenbeta: Sigh, still won't do.

As said for this RP they can be the exact copies, but when this ends, they must go. Simply not a character that is them, when i say that i don't mean a 1:1 copy, i mean being more or less the same except for a few details. So no Emiya Shirou or a different named guy who can trace stuff and i a good hearted fool who happens to join a Holy Grail War.

On the other hand a cold blooded killer with selfish and personal goals who can trace stuff and happens to be in a HGW would be ok as it simply is not Shirou.

What i'm saying, don't copy the character just in a different package.

@Fehafare: So i have to change their personalities too

@Galenbeta: Again, canon characters can't be, must disappear. So even if the only thing he gets is the name "Emiya Shirou" if it is the Emiya Shirou from the 5th grail war he won't be accepted.

On the other hand if you just have a character named ES who has nothing to do with the Fate ES then it's fine. If you have a guy with the same personality but it has nothing to do with the canon character it's fine. Same powers, different guy, fine.

But keeping the canon character no matter how much he was changed doesn't go.

This isn't a fanfiction.

@Fehafare: So i can give him the name and power but different personality does that go for servants as well

@Galenbeta: You don't have to do it first this RP, here they can be who they are in canon. AFTER this is done, no character who was in Fate/Zero FSN or any other Fate work can be around.

And now that i'm at it, using Cu Chulainn might be a problem as he is already Yukari's Servant and that erases the history he had in FSN as he is a different person here.

@Fehafare: I think i will go with the one about different name and personality after all already modified the roster.

@Galenbeta: You didn't have to do it for this RP.

Only problem is when you want to make the 4th and 5th HGW canon part of the Vice Verse here, by including canon character permanently in it.

Does not work.

Anyway who's Ason?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel