The Darkest Timeline Game

Topic started by Jardsam on June 11, 2014. Last post by SamJaz 1 month ago.
Post by Jardsam (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

The Darkest Timeline. A dark place very much like our own, where things are slightly more sinister and our heroes wear villainous beards. A place where our heroes are monsters, our villains are trying to protect what's left, our romances are sworn enemies and wait, what?

Okay. It's not quite that bad. Just a little bit darker and with comical differences to show how dark it is. Like Lorule in Legend of Zelda, or The Darkest Timeline in Community. Give us some insights into how things would be different, then post the name of another character for another player to Darken.

I'll start things off with myself. In the darkest timeline, I am… not very different actually. I still impregnate a lot of women. is till run around in my magic time travelling box, I still cause general mischief wherever I show my face. The biggest difference would be that face would now be adorned with a villainous beard.

Oh I look beautiful with a villainous beard.

-}+{-

Alright then. Tell us what you think Haruko Miyata would be doing in the Darkest Timeline?

Post by Fehafare (8,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Female Buffalo Bill who uses human skin and hair for her products.

Possibly a necromancer.

Too dark?

Ok what about Gen. How's he doing?

Post by SamJaz (11,823 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Gen is now voiced by Russell Crowe and commentates for FIFA.

-=-

What's Mary Crown doing?

Post by ChronoWolf (2,126 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Eating Chloe's corpse and laughing like a maniac. No, wait, that's my lightest timeline. Eh, guess it'll have to do.

What's Loveline doing?

She's still on the streets of Singapore, figure out what's she doing.

_____

What's our other Seamstress doing, Hitomi?

Hitomi is a survivalist, hunting meat in the forests while wearing the skins of bears and cutting off all ties to society.

What's Kuro-San doing?

The same as usual. But has a powerful cyborg body to terrorize the world in person.

______

How's Crow faring over there?

Crow is broke, single, and talentless. But he recently got a huge breakthrough in his acting career, playing the lion in the hit stage musical The Wizard of Oz.

In Sarajevo.

—=-=—

What's Hagane up to then?

Working as a maid at the a certain household, living in the shadow of a certain white haired person.

Got another one but saving it for later.

________

Naoto time, go.

Naoto is the assistant of a very overbearing mangaka, carefully inking around the breasts of the heroine in her latest mishap.

—=-=—

Tell us about Arthur Cromwell.

He's crazy in love with Yancy. Literally, crazy. He went yandere for his yandere. He tried killing most female characters on the Vice just to please her, probably succeeded. And soon Yancy's gonna kill Loveline for whatever reason and Arty's gonna snap, kill her and a)kill himself or b)go an a mission to become god and fix everything. Most likely the latter.

How's Yancy doing by the way? Ignore my own version while making your own. Or don't.

Yancy's on death row for murdering too many potential love interests for Arthur. Including Matt.

How is Matt by the way? Assuming he's not dead.

He's standing on top of a building, crying and looking at the rose he found in Hellscraper. Then he looks down at the crowd gathered below. Some people are calling for help, but it's too late. He's already taking his final step.

Why do i have the feeling that I'm making this darkest timeline too dark?

Anyway, what's going on with Sketchinoda? I'm assuming that they're not part of the empire in the darkest timeline.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

They started a music group in the spirit of the Jackson 5.

What about of Slayer?

Slayer was raised by fairies. He's a seamstress.

What about George Hastewell?

He's started his own chain of gyms and has an evil fitness empire.

How's Crown doing?

Online Now

He is in a closed room painting portraits of Claire...he never met Hagane.

What is Haruko Miyata doing?

Let's see my last scenario for her was quite dark so let's go with something less dark this time.

She runs a small family tailor shop, not quite enough to live a decent life but enough to survive the month.

________

The Numbers as a collective.

Online Now

The Cardinals started a dance crew with surprising sucess, the Beasts formed a Metal Band called Apocalypse Yesterday and are the rage in the under scene

What's the deal with Alvin?

He's got his own mining company and a whirlly villain moustache.

How is Taylor doing in this new dark world?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel