The Count's Bio

Topic started by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo on Nov. 30, 2010. Last post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo 3 years ago.
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Known Aliases: Le Comte de Monte Cristo (The Count of Monte Cristo) or simply the Count 
Unkown Aliases: Gankutsuou (The Ruler of the Cave) 
Heigth: 6 foot 2 inches 
Weigth: 170 lbs 
Skin Colour: Light Blue 
Hair Color: Greyish Blue 
Eye Colour: Right eye, Red. Left eye, Yellow

Personnalité (Personality)

The Count is a calm, well manared and charming man. He is instructed in etiquette and protocol. His charming personality causes to be extremly compelling and popular among men and women. Altough he is always calm in public, he lost his mind when he is surrounded by people that know his secrets and plans. 

Apparence (Appearance)

The Count's usual apearence
The Count's usual apearence

The Count is a tall slim man that usually wears a hat and a long black cloak with a strange pattern drawn all over it's inside. This pattern seem to move almost as if it was a living being. Beneath the cloak he wears a peculiar black robe with flame desings in the sleevs. He also wears white gloves and black boots.
His clothes covers almost all of his body and only leaves to the sigth his face. 

His skin is has a very strange greyish blue colour. His hair is also blue and it sparkles when it's touched by certain ligths. His eyes, one yellow and the other red, can make the most impulsive man calm down and the most innocent man to get insane and his ears, sharp and pointy, makes the Count resembles one of the fantastic Elves. To finish his strange appearence, The count chin is decorated by a perfect goatee. 

In addition, he always carries a gold scepter when he goes out.

When the power of Gankutsuou (The Ruler of The Cave) appear in his body, his skin began to turn dark and the sky are covered with black clouds. In a first state, the only visible change in the Count's body are his eyes, that turn brigth red. When the power of Gankutsuou takes more of The Count's body, a series of purple marks appear on the man's forehead. These marks are very similar to eyes. When the six eyes are opened, the final form of Gankutsuou is unleashed. (To learn more about Gankutsuou's form, I beg you to wait for the next update)

Pouvoirs (Powers)

Escrime: The Count is a master in the art of fencing and his almost unbeatble when his weilding a Rapier, a Foil, a Sabre or an Épée. 
Incredible good Maners and charm: The Count is one of the most well manered and charming man in all the world. With this, his strage appearence isn't very important to those who surround him, almost as if he had an aura around him. 
Sligthly enchanced phisical abilities: For a unkown reason, The Count's body has the strength, the speed, the durability and the agility of a Olympic medalist. 
Mastermind: The Count is extremly inteligent, but no one ever measure his IQ. He is an experienced player in Chess and all game that requires strategy. 
Instrument Master: The Count is experienced in playing all the instruments, altough his favourites are the piano and the violin. 

Gankutsuou: The powers of Gankutsuou (The Ruler of The Cave) is divided in three simply stages. 

"Les Yeux de la Grotte"
"Les Yeux de la Grotte"
Stage one: Les Yeux de la Grotte (The eyes of the cave) is the first of Gankutsuou's powers. When this power takes over his body The Count's skin gets darker and his left eye, that is yellow, turns red like the rigth one and when the Count is in a bad illuminated place (like a basement or at nigth) both eyes shine in a brigth red that makes common people go mad with fear.

In this state, The Count's speed and agility are enchanced, increasing his reaction speed to 0.6 seconds (0.3 seconds less than the human peak)  

But the more frigthening feats The Count gain is "Le Regard" (The look). This ability gaves The Count skills of a telepath. That means that he's able to read the sorrounding people's mind and play tricks to it. Also, if the mind is weak enough, The Count can change memories or melt the mind as if it was a candle.  

"Les Yeux Du Souverain"
"Les Yeux Du Souverain"
Stage two: Les Yeux du Souverain (The eyes of the Ruler) is the second of Gankutsuou's powers. When activated, a series of purple marks appear in The Count's face. These marks are four and look like closed eyes that appear above and below the eyes, leaving two eyes (plus the normal ones) at each side. His skin gets even more darker and the sky is completly covered in black clouds, leaving the world in darkness. 

This stage can also be divided in three :  

At first, when this power is unleashed, the marks appear and only give The Count a increase in his "Le Regard" that enable him to create stronger and deepest illusions. 

In a more advanced stage, when two of the purple eyes open and shine in white like a perl, The Count speed and agility increases to a reaction speed of 0.3 (0.6 seconds less than the human peak) and gives him another skill "Le Puissance" (The Power). 
"Le Puissance" is the ability to use strength trough your mind, in other words, telekinesis. This skill give The Count of Monte Cristo enough strength to lift up to 25000 kilos (or 25 tons). The Count can use "Le Puissance" to lift, pull, push, grab and that kind of exercises.  

The final state is actiivated when the remaining purple eyes open. As the first stage, this stage of Les Yeux du Souverian increase the power of "Le Regard" and enable him to

make the impossible: Make illusions came true. This is maybe his more frigthening power. The Count confused and inmerse a certain part of his opponent's mind in a strange state and, using his own mental power combined with Gankutsuou's, The Count's illusions became real to his opponents and only to them.  
Another increase he gains is a phisical enchance. The Count's get more fast, agile, strong and tough and he can reach a reaction speed of 0.1 seconds (0.9 seconds less than the human peak). He's "Le Puissance" also increase. When this stage is reached, the 25000 kilos (25 tons) strength is increased to 50000 kilos (50 tons). 

The most remarkable aspect of the final state is that, reached that point, The Count can't be stopped. He can't stop the power of Gankutsuou that is taking over his body and he wont stop until his opponent is dead. 

Stage three:

Les Yeux de la Noir (The eyes of Darkness) is the final stage of Gankutsuou's power. This is the most powerful of The Count Pouvoirs. When this stage is reached, The Count appearence and personality drastically changes. His 6 foot 2 inches tall and slim body grows into a 11 foot 7 inches big and well built body. His figure becames blurred and black as a wolf's mouth. The purple marks that appear on his face when he used Les Yeux du Souverain appear also in his chest. His ears grew bigger and his hands became claw shaped. 

In this state, The Count lose all sanity trail. He becames a horryfing beast that's only guided by the desire of revenge and vague orders that The Count can transimit to Gankutsuou's mind. 

As with "Les Yeux de la Grotte" and "Les Yeux du Souverain", The Count's abilities are increased incredibly. "Le Regard" get enough powerful to invade the most protected mind and play the most horrible and disturbing tricks to it. "Le Puissance" limit is broken once more and it's increased dramatically ten times, giving Gankutsuou to have a 500000 kilos (500 tons) strength at his command. 

In addition, there is another skill avaiable in The Count's arsenal. "La Réalité". This power, using the feats of the other stages, enable Gankutsuou to have control over the reality. Altough this powers is extremly dangerous, the mental state that The Count is in inteferes with this power and Ganktsuou can't use it correctly.  

Propriétés et les fonctionnarires (Properties and servants)

Incredible Wealth:  Altough the origin of The Count's money isn't known, it's truth that it's quantity is enourmous. This also includes multiple houses, grounds and properties around the world 

Spaceship:  One of The Count's strangest possessions is a silver spaceship. Nobody knows why it's so precious to The Count or what are it's capacities.  

Futuristic belongins:

The Count has a extense variety of items at his disposal. This objects aren't use as weapons, they are things that help a man's way of living. For example, a cube that contains a table filled with delicious snacks and chairs. 

The Beatiful lady
The Beatiful lady

Haydee:
Haydee is one of Le Comte servants. This beatiful 5 foot tall green haired woman is very close to The Count and follow him with devotion, altough the reason is unkown. This lady generally wears a black dress with pieces of coulors in it. It looks as if multiple coulored glasses were broken and put in her dress. 
Haydee is very serviceable  and is maybe one of the most skilled harp players of the world. 

The Bodyguard
The Bodyguard

Bertuccio: Bertuccio is The Count's personal bodyguard. This man doesn't look as strong as he really is. Wearing a strange suit that let his formidable phisique to sight and with a irritable personality, he stands next to the Count almost all the time. He is a good friend of Baptistin, Le Comte's other servant, although they argue all the time. He usually carries the Count's tea set.

The Right Hand
The Right Hand

Baptistin: Baptistin is the Count's right hand, along with Bertuccio. He is The Count's fencing partner. When or how he met his master is unknown. He has a sarcastic personality that always make Bertuccio mad. 

Champs-Elysées: The Count's extraordinary mansion. This strange palace, located in a monstrous cave beneath the city of Paris is the center of The Count's influence. The edification, almost as big as a castle is completly covered in Gold and it's surrounded by an actual sea, with caves and ruin all across. The sky is even more fabolous. Decorated by plantes and orbits that remind of the unvierse and an artificial sun, it is the most incredible landscape in all of France and maybe the hole world.  
This incredible location wasn't build by man, it was raised by Gankutsuou and his power support all of it.

I'm terrible sorry for the emptyness of this bio, but I'm wanted to start in this amaizing forum as quickly as my humble person could. But don't worry, I'll update it every now and then  so you can be witnesses of The Count's deepest secrets

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well I look forward to it. I actually wonder what The Count actually is. He seems to give off the impression that he is a vampire. 

ND
@Newdeath: Oh, many people have tougth that. But I'm terrible sorry to say that you're wrong.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Maybe he's a werewolf? Nice bio, btw.
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: That only makes him more interesting. I'd say that keeping his nature a mystery will be good for your character. 

ND
@Superevil225: Thanks again for you incredible courtesy, Mademoiselle 

@Newdeath: Cher Monsieur, did you tougth that I was going to destroy the mystery like a piece of paper? I don't want to be rude, but you're completly wrong.
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Oh no, you misunderstand. I said you should keep it a mystery for a very long time. 

ND
Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Caius is gunna want a piece of this. XD
Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Nice Bio! I want to see the rest =D 

@Superevil225: If he isn't a vampyre and he isn't a werewolf... Is he Frankenstein?
@Maximus: Naww man, he's got to be the Ogopogo.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Superevil225:  No! He has to be Rocambole's descendent!! lol
@Superevil225: What about the Chupa Cabra? (Do you know what it is?)
@Maximus: Uhh I think so!

@Kelleth:
Naww man, no weh. He's totally a rabbit.
Post by Count_Dracula (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Some day i will read the book
@Superevil225:  Or he could be one of Dr. Von Reichter's creations that escaped to France after Argentina wasn't save any more :P
@Kelleth: @Superevil225: @Maximus: Please mes chers amis, don't say such things about me. I don't want to be forced to prohibit your entrance to my mansion... 

@Newdeath: Of course Monsieur, the mystery will remain hidden...
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo: Uff the french is going to drive me insane -.-
@The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo:  Sacre! I'm most sorry about mentioning Von Reichter. But I won't believe that one of the greatest men in French history can be seen as an insult! Without that honorable man's wonderful deeds and those of his descendent Lupine, France wouldn't even exist in this century! I will take my leave Monsieur, I bid you a good day.
@Kelleth: I didn't mean to offend you my friend, but i don't like to be confused or compared with others. As I said in my first post in the thread that Mademoiselle Sabine made, I am who I am.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel