The Birth of the Seven

Topic started by UnionofSeven on Aug. 11, 2012. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years ago.
Post by UnionofSeven (5 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The War for the World..Ten Years Ago

(Note: This is a documentation of key events that take place after All Hell Breaks Loose thru the 10 year time skip. The documentation will end with the introduction of the main seven cities of Vice Earth.)

The Tyrant Newdeath
 The Tyrant Newdeath

Ten Years ago The Kisekian warlord known as Newdeath, brought the world into terror. The Earth's military defenses alone weren't enough to topple the tyrannical King. Newdeath's advanced weaponry a combination of science and mysticism left several major cities in total ruin and the death toll in the millions. Newdeath was not the only threat to the world, he had an accomplice. A woman known as Zella Thorn; Much like Newdeath, Zella was a twisted sadist, and very powerful. Zella along with her subordinates known as the Venoms they destroyed Washington D.C. and the planet was ripe for the taking for the viscous duo. However there was still some hope left, a small group of heroes from Kyoto, Japan...Ebisu. Ebisu along with several other solo heroes were able to finally put an end to the chaos. Newdeath was slain, and Zella was forced to retreat. The heroes themselves suffered great losses as well. The Earth was once again at peace, the survivors had to pick up the pieces. Although the world could take a breath, most knew that things would never be the same again. Days would pass and the people of Earth were becoming more and more unstable.

The Viper Zella Thorn
 The Viper Zella Thorn

Without any visible leadership people began to steal and fight for whatever they needed to survive. Few surviving world leaders began to congregate together to try and formulate a plan to keep things from getting worse. A representative from the U.S., Great Britain, France, Germany and China stood up in unison to the rest of group. The five countries revealed that several years ago they had formed a secret pact realizing the superhuman community was growing at a phenomenal rate. Together they had formed an abundant number of funds to help start the rebuilding project. Also they revealed the Superhuman control and containment group known as FABLE. 

The Secret Plans of the Viper

Dr. Moji Pazuru
 Dr. Moji Pazuru
Thanks to the efforts of the FABLE Special Forces, The five countries that were part of the secret pact learned the magnitude of Newdeath and Zella's relationship. The two villains were joined in both mind and soul what one knew the other would as well and vice versa. Most of the country representatives merely shrugged their shoulders. How would this information help them now? Then they explained If Zella knew about Newdeath plans she would have the technology as well to to repair the damage done. Since Newdeath was deceased, Zella was still at large, but her possible whereabouts were still a mystery. They only had one possible lead that could help a man named Moji Pazuru. Pazuru was a turncoat scientist of the secret alliance that went under the employ of Zella Thorn. He was recently apprehended by the Fable forces and questioned. He revealed the plans Zella Thorn had in place. The plan involved a certain gunslinger by the name of Crow Cementerio. Zella had been attracted to Crow, not just sexually, but also the potential he possessed. Zella had developed a highly new technology she called The Solomon Femnites. The plan was to capture the Gunslinger and first inject him with the second half of a bio agent called Menotetrol X-90(The first half of the agent was planted inside Crow during his adventure in the Himalayans). It was a special gene reconstructing agent Zella forge from the DNA a strands from every member of the Ebisu team. Zella got all of this information because Zella had planted a spy within Ebisu's ranks. 

The Gunslinger Crow Cementerio     
 The Gunslinger Crow Cementerio     
With this Crow's powers would increase exponentially, and be under Zella's total control. The reason Zella chose Crow was because of his strong Bio-electric aura, and now with Menotetrol X-90 inside him he was forming a new and powerful energy source. Though Crow would be the strongest he has ever been his life would have been in absolute danger. Crow would have been a walking time bomb. Once the Bio Agent had fully merged with Crow, he would self-destruct into the new pure energy. The energy would use the Earth's magnetic field and travel around the planet at light speed, and activate Zella's pre programmed Solomon Femnites. The femnites would then scatter across the globe at an alarming rate and being so small to the naked eye they were virtually undetectable. Latching onto any living and non-living life form they came across augmenting and enhancing them in Zella's own twisted image. The whole planet would have been under her complete control. After hearing these plans the other world representatives were shocked, but highly intrigued. If they could get their hands on the The Solomon Femnites they could quickly being to rebuild what was damaged in the attacks. Moji Pazuru was interesting in what Zella's creations could accomplish. He agreed to help only if FABLE granted him absolute protection. They wondered and asked him why since Zella was nowhere to be found. He simply responded Zella is a predator she never hides, but simply waits. 

The Diamond in the Rough 

Former TCPD Cpt. Sonata Hinamura
 Former TCPD Cpt. Sonata Hinamura
To be added soon 

The Rise of The Seven

To be added soon 

The Anti-Death Protocol

To be added soon.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

interesting

Post by UnionofSeven (5 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Shadowchaos: Thx I should have the rest up later today:)
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Look forward to seeing it completed

@UnionofSeven: alright

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UnionofSeven: Just curious but could other characters use this as a way to explain what they have been doing in the 10 year time skip? Awesome btw I love how Crow became a part of everyone's plan.

Post by Sonata (35,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sure you can that is what I hope could happen:)
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This is sounding really good. I'm assuming once this is finished is when the current-time RP will start?

@TheBlackDragonz: I don''t think so when it is done a main focus point is needed to be decided and all that but who knows I'm just watching to see what happens at this point.

@TheBlackDragonz@Shadowchaos: I have been thinking about an RP while I have been writing this. So you guys can expect something abit after this:)

@Sonata: cool tell me if you need help.

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hey hey, it's that history lesson. Cool cool.

Post by Kurohige (3,726 posts) See mini bio Level 19

A new Rp or something? Looks nice.

@Kurohige: Its sort of a backstory for the 10 year time skip:)
Post by Kurohige (3,726 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Sonata: MY. GOD!

@Kurohige: LOL its not going to be that long:P

I am going to start to work on Crow's time skip information very soon. It will deal with him training with the Native Americans, refusing to register as a super human, the "break-up" with Toni, and most important the part dealing with his researching the Gunslingers and more.

Bump

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel