Tell them I am...Coming

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 7, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuma_From_Argentina: the difference being?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Masterofdeath:

Scottish & Irish

• First of all Different Countries
  • Scottish wear kilts, Irish dont.
  • Scottish Whiskey is usually Blend, except in the north, while Irish Whiskey is usually of Single Malt.
  • Scotland is part of the United Kingdoms, Ireland isnt
  • IRA Comes from Ireland, so Lobos del Rayo was surely asking for a same nationality group
  • There are more differences but it would take long to name them all
Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I meant it as a joke don't be all serious captain literal

Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath: The Irish are the kind of badasses to jump into a bar fulla protestant heretics and fill them with led, then plant bombs in the cars all around the bar, then call the police to tell them about it, so they get blown up by the car bombs. The Scots, on the other hand, will smash your head in and gut you like a wee fish with their pocket knife.

Do I fix Brazilians with Mexicans? How about Kenyan with Egyptian cultures? Better yet, French with the Spanish, or Italian with Turkish. Neighbouring countries are very different from one another.

ALSO! Irish were treated like crap during the fifties, sixties? At least in England they were. You'd walk into a shop And there'd be a sign on the door.

@SIGN ON THE SHOP DOOR said:

No blacks.

No Dogs.

No Irish.

Yep, The Irish were considered lower than the dogs. That all changed when the IRA came about, and they were taken more seriously than the Taliban as a terrorist organisation.

Whegh. Alright, crash course in Irish terrorist history. I need breakfast.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel