Tell them I am...Coming

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 7, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So I'm still without a computer but it won't be for much longer hopefully then I'll be back at my true home writing with the Best of the Best. I have a really cool idea for an RP to get me back in the mix and get everyone's blood pumping I'm going to call it BREAKOUT!

Hint! It will deal with a massive prison breakdown with criminal flooding into a city because of anachrist movement. ;)I

I do have a few questions before I come back and one of them is what is the current state of the Vice. Does the UOS still exist and if not what is in its place if anything?

Post by SamJaz (12,851 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: UOS get blown up/ disbanded/erased. Currently everyone is either taking on the Hellscraper as a member of FCL, or they're in a gang war in Shinjuku Shock. But that prison break looks fun.

@SamJaz: Oh great I had two characters tied to the UOS Absolute Justice and Enigma now how will I explain them

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: hm, new fleet maybe?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: or dive into the hellscraper. That's pretty fun and we could use another player.

@SamJaz: Yeah but a new fleet would be pointless if there is no Union of 7 :P

Their both cool characters:

Absolute Justice: Is a hero who is more of a villain because of his brutal ways he is based of Sakazuki from One Piece and the 4th Raikage from Naruto. Both with volcanic powers

Enigma: Was going to be a spy for the Union under the allusive names of the Phantom because of his abilities that resemble a ghost (intangibility, freezing powers, etc.)

I haven't decided what city I will set the prison break out in? Any Suggestions

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No idea where to have it. Though, Birmingham or Glasgow would be fun. But, we already have a phantom character. Aleister Crown, run by ReliusClover, but no reason we can't have too.

Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I had to disbanded the UO7 due to the inactivity. So now there is no dominant superpower or government its more freelance like back in the old days.
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Think as if we retconned the world like DC did, even the 7 cities are gone, so is any effect made by Newdeath characters and others in the geography, think it as fresh start

@Kuro_San: @Sonata: So it's a fresh start we are still in the time skip though so Crow will still be 10 years older. That's sounds like a good idea why didn't we just do that in the beginning instead. This still leads me in the wind on what I should do with Justice and Enigma who were characters that were tied to the Union.

@SamJaz: Any city would do I think I just have to put a super prison near enough to that city that would make sense. I never did a RP in an English country this may be a cool time to try just.

BTW Everyone!

I'm back I got a new computer and I'm ready to start kicking butt big time it will be a few days for me to get some thoughts together but I'm back baby!

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I believe everyone is starting from scratch. So Crow doesn't have o be 10 years older.

@Sonata: Yeah that is true but I was digging the Most Wanted Outlaw, Xanxus appearance for Crow it kinda grew on me and I set up a cool story with it. But I always loved the Train Heartnet young Crow so I think I'll resist his appearance and a few memories like his time with Toni because she now is going to be cool character that uses stage trickery with illusions to fake magic abilities.

I think for my Break Out RP setting it in England will be cool this way I could use a Irish/English terrorist group as the catalyst so that will be coming soon once I start to get cool ideas for that little NPC group.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hooray for the IRA. Or other gangster groups. Gangs over here tend to have more unimaginative names, or be associated with football teams / street where they originated.

Anyoos, looking forward to it. Glad to hear about the working machine!

@SamJaz: Yeah after giving it some thought I think I have a cool idea I'm going to set up one of my other two accounts as the group/Leader as a character. I think my Absolute Justice account with be the terrorist group and my Enigma account will be it's leader.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

@Sonata: Yeah that is true but I was digging the Most Wanted Outlaw, Xanxus appearance for Crow it kinda grew on me and I set up a cool story with it. But I always loved the Train Heartnet young Crow so I think I'll resist his appearance and a few memories like his time with Toni because she now is going to be cool character that uses stage trickery with illusions to fake magic abilities.

I think for my Break Out RP setting it in England will be cool this way I could use a Irish/English terrorist group as the catalyst so that will be coming soon once I start to get cool ideas for that little NPC group.

A prison break RP does sound fun, it may give me a chance to create a new character.
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: Cool I'm glad you like it, it will be the beginning of many things to come I am still working on a good name for my Irish terrorist movement so if you haven't any suggestions I'm all ears.

@this_is_riddle: Pudding Lane Firm

@this_is_riddle: A good name for your organization, sure I can help with that.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@this_is_riddle: guys who wear skirts.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Emerald Dawn...

@Shadowchaos: Those are scottish not Irish

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel