"Teach Me The Ways of The Hero!" - OOC

Topic started by UsachanMaN on Jan. 26, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UsachanMaN: No its good I can wait for Crow I am going to work on Runaway then do Crow post for this. :) Don't forget to ask Kuma though.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool! I think Kuma mentioned that he's waiting for me to post first.

@Masako_Hihashi said:

@this_is_riddle: Awesome! I'll wait for UsachanMaN

Double checking, but is it alright if I post my second post in the next couple of days? :D

Alrighty, I posted :) In my next post, I'll have Paintress go to the meeting place :D

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UsachanMaN: I'll post something more with the Hooded Man, I'll throw more clues about his real identity

@UsachanMaN: good one :)

@Kuro_San: Nice post :D Wow the Hooded Man is really perceptive!

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thanks! :D

@UsachanMaN: I think I'm going to drop out as Crow and only focus on Enigma for this RP

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Alrighty :)

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

posted hope you enjoy sorry it took so long :)

Enigma is plans to show Paintress that a hero is not all about saving kittens and getting rewarded ;)

I'm trying to create a similar relationship that Izaya has with Mikado in the beginning of Durarara!

@this_is_riddle: Great post! lol ok XD Oh I see, I better start watching Durarara then lol XD

I'll try to post sometime in the next couple of days.

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@this_is_riddle: The hooded man doesnt wear armor he looks more like a fusion between Altair from Assa Creed and Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat, only much bigger and wider, kinda like Dynamis from Mahou Sensei Negima!

@Falken: whoops sorry i'll change it as soon as possible :)

Sorry for the delay guys, but I'll be posting my post by tomorrow at the latest (I had a busy weekend so I couldnt work on my post XD)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel