'Sup guys and girls! Since I've been away for a while, I need to warm-up with my RPing, so I thought of a laid-back, fun RP to get the hang of writing again....and to test out my reboot character, Paintress. This is the OOC thread, please post your out of character questions, comments, and concerns here :)
I'll stop blabbing now, and get down to business >:]
Paintress has just been released into the real world after being a not-so-important and page filler character in a children's storybook. After the antagonist of the story, an evil old witch, cursed the story, the pages of the piece of literature was scattered throughout the world. It is now up to Paintress to take the role of the hero, and collect the missing pages before her time is up. But there is one major problem......she has no idea how to be a hero! The strong-willed artist decides to create lots of flyers which asks for heroes' guidance, and post them around the city in hopes she gets at least one mentor. Now all she has to do, is wait.
Currently, Paintress is aware that there is a page in the current city she is staying in; however, she doesn't know its exact location. She needs to find it fast because the pages hold mystical powers, which can be destructive in the wrong hands.
Hero(es) Mentor(s) Needed!
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Efforts will be rewarded handsomely.
Rules and Notes
- Characters joining needs to be good or neutral (but with a strong sense of justice) If you wanna join as an evil character, just let me know; I got a couple of ideas on how to include evil characters
- This is a story-based type RP
- Dont be shy to suggest your own ideas for the plot :D I haven't set it in stone just yet :)
- the RP will be laid-back, so there is no rush with posting.
- Last, but not least....You gotta be prepared for LOADS of FUN!!!! :DD