Tale of The Dragon Slayers! (RP)

Topic started by aephon on Oct. 26, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,089 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: @ninja2170: @Fehafare:

"Hey, I'm still eating!" Marian's words had no effect on Chere as she dragged him to the roof to listen to Lucero's and Iggy's stories. While he didn't care about either ones life stories he did find something out about Lucero. "So that's it Lucy. I know why you're such an insufferable dolt now. You have a hero complex." He stated it in a way which made it look like that was supposed to be obvious from the start. And it probably was though Marian somehow missed it. That further means that degrading nicknames made Marian seem like the antagonist of Lucero's own personal story. And combined with the fact that he saved Lucero and the other Dragon slayers Lucero must feel threatened. Awesome.

While the puzzle pieces were connecting in Marian's head, Elizabeth started comforting Iggy and Lucero. She remembers the day when Rosalia disappeared very well. At least, she remembers the day she woke up and couldn't find Rose. And all the shed tears that followed. Comforting these two is the least she could do.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf:

Lucero after hearing Marian words looked at him with absolute anger. "How dare you,Albion just left and all you can do is say such a thing.

Lucero was ready to fight Marian.

Light Make Minefield

Tons of mines of lightt ennergy spread out among the roof causing a explosion that can shatter a fortress.

Light Conceal Invisibility and Intangibillity

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: @Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf:

Iggy felt weird being comforted by a little girl but it felt good but Iggy found it hard to believe that an angle could be raised by a demon who laughs at emotions if it wasn't for Elizabeth Iggy would rip Fredericas heart out her body. But those thoughts where put on hold when Marian had to say something to Lucero, Iggy would usually stop Lucero but this time was different Iggy then looks at Lucero "Lucero you have my full permission to kill this guy but hes alot stronger than you would think i noticed when you first showed your power which is now stronger but you still dont know his magic or experience for all we know he could be on the strength of a ten wizard saint" he watches as Lucero goes crazy "a word of advice bigger isnt better conserve energy until you get a feel for your opponent".

Post by Fehafare (8,075 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ninja2170: @Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf:

And it escalated. Lucero controlled by his blind rage caused multiple explosions with what appeared to be bombs made out of light. "And he lost it." Frederica thought while jumping back, Elizabeth in her arms. She quickly cast Gravekeeper's Firefly, the small green orbs rushing towards the light mines in swarms and detonating there, the explosions caused by the two opposing charges negated each other, doing only minimal damage to the roof they were standing on. Frederica wasn't going to actively attack him or enter combat just yet, she wanted to see how things will unfold. She put down Elizabeth next to her and hugged her again. "Everything alright Lizzy?"

Chere had lost it too. Even suggesting that Marian would be hurt was more than enough to make her change the entire atmosphere. So far she had been holding her temper back, trying to be a good host to the guests, but that guy Lucero went way too overboard with it. Not only was this the second time that he nearly damage the house, but now he was openly trying to hurt Marian, Chere wouldn't tolerate it regardless of his reasons. She wouldn't let him just get away either. She closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them they were shining with a brighter blue than her usual eyes, nearly producing light in the cold night on the rooftop. A humming noise could be heard too. Like a river flowing or an engine that had just been started by someone. The final change was to the surroundings. A fine silvery mist, made out of what appeared to be dust enveloped the entire area. It too was shining with a faint blue light, the entire scene was very similar to the night sky that was above them, the dust being the stars. The purpose of the dust became quiet obvious. Lucero who had disappeared a moment ago was visible again. Well not exactly visible, as no distinctive features or details could be made out, but his figure and siluet could clearly be seen by anyone who did not try to ignore it.

"You ready Marian my dear?"

@Galenbeta: @ninja2170: @Fehafare:

With a deadly serious face, Marian nodded at Chere's words. "First, you threatened my life, Lucy. Despite my efforts to rescue you and the others. I let that go however. But now, you attack me again and you endanger the lives of four other people because you cannot control your temper. That itself is unforgivable. But what's worse is that one of those people forgave you without even thinking and spoke of giving you permission to kill, as if he had the right to choose who dies and who lives. But your delusions end here. You are not a hero. And I'll try to get you to see that without taking your life."

In Marian's own opinion, that was too much talk. But he didn't just stand idly during that monologue, that would be foolish. Even as he spoke, red light appeared in both his hands, quickly extending and curving, forming the appearance of two swords with curved blades. The red light disappeared in a flash and in Marian's hands were two nearly identical swords, one white and one black. He threw one of them towards Lucero, towards he believed his arm was since a lost arm won't kill him, as he ran with the other sword still in his hand. It was about then that he was done with his speech.

The shadows from before heard the explosions of the light mines. They were close. Just a bit further and they will arrive at the house.

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare: @Galenbeta:

Iggy watches as Chere uses some magic to make Lucero reappear it was flashy it made Iggy laugh at how everyone lost there temper just like Lucero and Marian had the nerve to call out Iggy causing Iggy to say "no i don't choose who lives and dies but i can take a life that's close enough right". It made things even funnier that he would think that a ranged attack could touch Lucero who just had an upgrade but who knows what could happen. Iggy laughs extremely hard as humanly possible this must be the trait he got from his parents. The love of destruction and chaos his laughter came to a stop when approaching shadows became close Iggy wanted to investigate but he would rather watch the fight plus there already headed this way whats the point.

@Fehafare: @ninja2170: @ChronoWolf:

Lucero simply dodged the sword as it was too slow he used Light Make to make exploding clones with power enough to blow up a house with another nasty surprise in them they jumped at Chere and Marian.

He didn't wait he used Light Dragon Wing Attack and sent two strands of disintegrating waves at Chere and Marian. He didn't throw them at light speed though somewhere in his mind he was contemplating whether to kill a girl. The strands move at the speed of Marian swords.

Chere sidesteps the waves of light without the slightest hint of tension, casually in fact. The clones had been dealt with in a similar manner, being sent off the roof and exploding behind the house, doing only minimal damage to the surroundings.

But Chere didn't act beyond that, standing still, letting Marian take the spotlight.

@ninja2170: @Galenbeta: @Fehafare:

The sword Marian threw flew off into the distance, as Marian jumped to the side to avoid the disintegration blast. He threw his other sword at Lucero as another sword appeared in his hand. This one had a very thin blade which was seemingly made of glass. Marian prepared for further attacks from Lucero.

Elizabeth, who was caught off guard by the fight, regained her composure and gave Frederica an affirmative answer. Though, to be honest, she was scared by Iggy's maniacal laughing.

Iggy watches as the battle continues.

He notice that Lucero was holding back which made iggy question him.

Iggy would have slaughtered them and anyone would defend them.

He then looks at a frighten Elizabeth which made Iggy disappointed in himself.

How could he scare an innocent bystander even worse an Allie/friend.

Tora sleeps talks saying "dont worry nobody's scared of you".

Lucero moving atlight speed dodged all of Marian's strikes

Lucero tapped the ground causing an explosion of light. Erasing all doubt from his mind, Lucero decided to stop holding back.

Light Make Spears

Spears disinfect ration light surrounded Marian and Chere at all directions and would disintegrate them on contact. The spears were only a centimeter from Chere and Marians skin. The spears were strong enough to bore through S Class Magic.Lucero closed his hand and the spears closed in on their targets at light speed just about to touch and then through the skin's of those two.

There were huge flashes of light, as the humming sound from before could be heard even louder now. As the light that turned night into day for a moment disappeared it revealed Chere and Marian still standing, unharmed, with the spears nowhere to be seen. It was hard to tell what actually happened, given the speed and the blinding light that accompanied it.

But one thing was clear, looking at her posture and the way she was looking at Lucero made Frederica realize that it was Chere who caused this. She slowly whispered under her breath "Two...". Again she did not do anything else, just standing there while looking at Marian. She breathed in and out and prepared herself while casually monitoring Lucero at the same time.

Iggy watches as Chere makes the attack by Lucero disappear which caused a sadness in Iggy why does this have to be boring he wonders if he should help but then again no point it wasn't his fight so Iggy takes a quick scan and decides to leave but where to go he ventures out into the forest "I Guess if you need me you can just call me i probably want get far" he says assuming somebody heard him.

The Young dragon slayer walks out into the forest and finds himself face to face with a Hordas which reminded Iggy that he needs to finish his meal he an aggressive roar causing the animal to charge at Iggy which signals him to take a stance until the last second he makes a strange movement with his hand causing the animals skin to fall off it bones to be melted to nothing and its body mainly meaty organs to be cooked with perfection and ripping the oxygen out of the air for 3. he savers his dinner as he creates a table along with cups, plates, eating utensils, and a fancy chair he fills his cup with the blood of the Hordas "dinner is served" he says as he cuts the first slice and stabs it with his fork and takes a bite "not bad but it wasn't worth all this".

Lucero saw the light make his arrows disappear. Though Lucero ate the light and returned day back to night. It was pure magic energy which deflected his arrows. WellLucwro had just had a big helping of magic energy and was still bent on winning this fight. One thing he knew was Chere was the more problematic of the two. He have to kill her first then Marian. Shame to kill good looking women.

You should refrain from using raw magic energy attacks like that". I could easily eat the stuff being it was visible energy similar to light.

@ninja2170:

And dinner was interrupted just as fast as it was served. Six men covered by black cloaks and hoods, the shadows from before, came across him just as he started eating. "Is he one of them?" The question came from one of the men. The leader, who's cloak stuck out because of a red colored edge unlike with the others, responded. "We can figure that out later. We don't have time for this right now. Felor, collect him."

"With pleasure." One of the six responded and approached Iggy, as the other five continued further. While it wasn't much further away, the still ran. While they were going, Felor approached Iggy. "I presume you won't come without causing me much trouble, will you?" Do to the man's hood, Iggy couldn't see his face.

@Fehafare: @Galenbeta:

The rest of the magi reached the location of the battle in record time. "DRAGON SLAYERS! SURRENDER NOW AND YOUR LIVES SHALL BE SPARED! DECIDE TO FIGHT AND YOU WILL DIE!" To get the point across, clouds covered the sky and the ground started shaking and the air became heavy.

@ChronoWolf: @ninja2170: @Fehafare:

"ManI am trying to kill people here, can't you wait." Said Lucero

He concentrated on the energy he took in from Chere then he spit out right at Marian and Chere with a certainsurprise of his own in it.

Sensing a energy near Iggy's ,Lucero lighttraveled to Iggy

"This guy causing you trouble Iggy."

Iggy was just about to finish his meal when some guy in a hood wanting trouble had to appear Iggy was infuriated by this his eyes glowed red he stands up from his chair breaking it just from the pressure he then sets down his utensils. and says "Look I just want to eat my food and if you want to be apart of it then we can arrange that for dessert". he then is bothered by Lucero who Iggy consider dessert as well "Lucero there were more of them why aren't you there with the girls you idiot"

@ninja2170: @ChronoWolf: @Fehafare:

"Hey, Zombie and Flower will be fine."Luceroreplied to Iggy eyeing the man I front of him.

"Anyway these creeps are out to get us, you thinking what I'm thinking.!"

Lucero put on a smile thatEthernano from earlier really hit the spot.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel