Tale of The Dragon Slayers! (RP)

Topic started by aephon on Oct. 26, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kiro sits on a bench. He is holding an ice-cream cone and licking it joyfully. He looks at the news paper left on the bench and his eyes widen. On the news paper a guild house is shown...destroyed. The guild looked to have been ripped apart strange claw-like marks retched across everything. He reads the article becoming increasingly interested. 'Yesterday at precisely 5:30 pm. The guild Gearsnap was destroyed...What was the cause? What could have killed this immensely strong guild? Why a dragon of course...' Kiro shoved the news paper down and got up throwing away is ice-cream.

"To Gearsnap I go!" He says holding his fist up.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@aephon:

Lucero was walking along when he heard someone yelling put "Extra,extra, read all about it a guild huse destroyed possibly by adragon"

Lucero walked over bought the paper and read it. He new he had to go and fast for maybe he can find out wh the dragons have vanished. He was all ways trying to solve this mystery and here was his first lead. He took of with flight and began flying to Gearship at lghtspeed.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@aephon: @Galenbeta: like always Iggy was training hard in the woods until the word dragon reached his ears he hesitates but goes to check it out. he knew this could be his lead to find his brother he jogs to the guild that was attacked "I hope I get to fight a dragon again"

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

whaaat?! havent you head about what happened to Gearsnap? said a random guy on the street talking to a friend of his.

-i heard it was attacked by a dragon

-do you even believe in them?

-nah i guess that's impossible after all. *laughs*

akane heard the entire conversation, she knew that the destruction of gearsnap was no ordinary feat.

gearsnap...that place is pretty close, i may get there in a couple of hours, it will be worth the trip... 'netsuraga, wait for me...ill show you just how strong i've become!'

@ninja2170: @aephon:

Lucero lookes below and saw someone jogging and slowed down for a bit. It was in the woods and he was hovering above the jogger with wings of light sprouting from his back. He sensed dragon energy from the guy below so he called to him " Hey you down there you heading the same way as i am."

@Galenbeta: Iggy looks up a dragon!!!...oh wait its a human but he does smell like a dragon and has dragon wings "well are you going to the guild were the dragon attacked"

@ninja2170: "Yeah how about you i am Lucero by the way"

Lucero lands next to the guy and starts jogging right along side him

"So wahts your story"

@Galenbeta: iggy looks at his new jogging partner "well im a magma dragon slayer and was raised by a dragon who's more like a brother but he disappeared on 7/7/7 which brings me here trying to find the reason so how about you"

@ninja2170:

"I am a Light Dragon Slayer, my dragon actually jumped inside me and is currently in a coma inside me. I wonder if that's what happen to the other dragons. They could be inside us only. I sense him within me and no other dragon slayer can sense a dragon inside them."

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@aephon: @Galenbeta: @ninja2170: @othus12: Atem heard the news about a guild was recently destroyed and possibly by a dragon. Atem summoned a slide made of ice, he road the ice in order to get to the destroyed guild quickly. He wondered why Eleanor left him, and if this was the reason why then he might not like how this is going.

@Galenbeta: Iggy gives a disbelieving face "or maybe your delusional and need to be in a mental hospital my friend. and if that's the case why go to the guild what are you benefitting from this?

@ninja2170: @AnimeDefender:

"It's because i want to know how Albion saw the disappearence comong and why he jumped inside me, Hay what's that"

Lucero pointed to a a floatting chunk of ice he firgured it was another slayer

"You over there come join us your probably heading to the guld house"

Lucero waved the person right on over

@AnimeDefender: akane saw a mage sliding in ice from afar

an ice make mage? isnt there one on fairy tail? i heard they also have some dragonslayers on that guild...maybe i should ask him if he knows anything about Gearsnap or Fairy Tail.

akane rushed to the ice mage while trying to get his attention.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: @ninja2170: Atem heard a strange voice coming from below. He looked down and saw two people right under him. He smelled than from afar, he knew they were dragon slayers as well. He jumped down to meet these two people. "Hello, so you guys are going to that guild that was recently destroyed?"

@othus12: @AnimeDefender: @ninja2170:

"Guess we all have the same destination why not travel, i am Lucero and i have a dragon sleeping within me named Albion, he jumped in me when on 7/7/7. I want o wake him up and ask him a few questions but he won't wkae up. He's in a coma"

@Galenbeta: @AnimeDefender:Iggy sees another slayer "yep I am the magma dragon slayer my names Iggy"

@AnimeDefender: @Galenbeta: @ninja2170: after following the ice mage akane found not only him but also 2 other misterious guys...akane went on and asked if they knew anything about fairy tail or the incident on Gearsnap.

@ninja2170: @AnimeDefender: @othus12:

"We should have a sparring match to get to know each other better. Besides' who knows what will happens when we reach the guld house we could get attacked suudenly and have to join forces"

@othus12:

"I don't know anything of Fairy Tail btu i do know that the Guild House was destroyed possibly by a dragon"

@ninja2170: @Galenbeta: @AnimeDefender: wait you are all dragonslayers?? no, more than that this guy lucero is practically a dragon...

akane was very surprised as this was her first time meeting other dragonslayers..

sorry to be so rude, my name is akane, im the Ruby dragon slayer, nice to meet you all!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel