S.W.O.R.D.

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on June 3, 2013. Last post by Sonata 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
S.W.O.R.D.
S.W.O.R.D.

Strategic Weaponized Operations Regiment Department (SWORD) was created by Haseo Yashimora 2 years after the destruction of Kazi. Since Kazi's fall late 2011 Haseo and the remnants of Kazi gathered together hiding in the mountain area's in Asia and have secretly gathered a large army and supplies, enough for a full scale war. SWORD is more of a independent army by itself not representing any nation but focusing on man and fire power strength. SWORD's main goal is to eradicate Gekido from existence and avenge its fallen Kazi comrades. SWORD also has a side goal into protecting Earth from itself(intervening in human wars/conflicts).

SWORD HQ Tranquility

SWORD's head quarters is a highly advanced flying aircraft carrier that has the ability to completely cloak itself and launch 20 fighter jets and bombers, its not powerful enough to withstand immortal inhuman attacks so it cloaks up just off the battlefield and acts as a command and control. Tranquility has around the same fire power as 2 American Arleigh Burke-class destroyer's and has the ability to deploy up to 150 ground troops.

members list

Sakara(me) -leader [bio- http://www.animevice.com/profile/haseo_yashimora/haseo-yashimora-redo/107-8700/

(to be filled)-co leader [bio-

(to be filled)-executive officer [bio-

Arsenal Vetinari

Jason Cross

theme song

Rules

• stander rules apply
  • if RPing at HQ(air carrier) but be non-destructive, meaning don't blow us up with u
  • must be active once a week in THIS thread(minimum) to keep it bumped
  • your affiliation must be blue or "good"
  • if u are "in character" in this thread, type in this format.
  • if ur out of character replying to an in character comment type in bold
  • if your OOC type normal

we are looking for members, if u can be active once a week minimum we need u!

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora: Well, good luck with this:)

@Sonata said:

@haseo_yashimora: Well, good luck with this:)

i hope to at least have 2 members by end of the month if im lucky

:( nothing huh, guess ill have to be assertive :)

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@haseo_yashimora: just to give you a bit of a hand here you might have better luck getting members if you didn't use text talk in your writing as it makes the entire thing look unattractive and annoying to read. So instead of saying 2 you should instead use two, to, or too and so on and so on. I might have Jason be a consultant though. Anyway have you been approved by Sonata yet? That will affect my decision as if not I will wait till you are.

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: just to give you a bit of a hand here you might have better luck getting members if you didn't use text talk in your writing as it makes the entire thing look unattractive and annoying to read. So instead of saying 2 you should instead use two, to, or too and so on and so on. I might have Jason be a consultant though. Anyway have you been approved by Sonata yet? That will affect my decision as if not I will wait till you are.

the battle between me and sonata is not just to test my RPG skills captain Rio taught me but is the opening RP story for SWORD and the future SWORD VS Gekido fight/RP threads! im just waiting on him to post.

@haseo_yashimora: alright then I might have Jason be a consultant for your group.

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: alright then I might have Jason be a consultant for your group.

still need to read the rest of ur bio's xD

@haseo_yashimora: you've got a lot of work on your hands cause I have like five right now and I am working on a sixth. Here is a link to Jason's bio though.

Project 208727: Jason Cross

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hmmm, IDK how I never saw this. I like it lol

@Jlynnana said:

Hmmm, IDK how I never saw this. I like it lol

xD its ok and ty

Post by SamJaz (11,803 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

I'll sign Arsenal Vetinari up.

Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@haseo_yashimora: It seems interesting enough, though I do plan on bringing a new group to the vice (The leader, AR of course.)

Who wouldn't wanna be lead by a loving feline such as myself?:P

@AntiRoX said:

@haseo_yashimora: It seems interesting enough, though I do plan on bringing a new group to the vice (The leader, AR of course.)

Who wouldn't wanna be lead by a loving feline such as myself?:P

we can be an alliance?

@SamJaz said:

I'll sign Arsenal Vetinari up.

sure

Online Now
@haseo_yashimora: Cheers.
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@haseo_yashimora: Maybe. It depends.:P

@Masterofdeath: @SamJaz: should i add ur alts to my members list then?

@AntiRoX said:

@haseo_yashimora: Maybe. It depends.:P

i hope we be :D

Online Now

@haseo_yashimora: go for it.

@Sonata: when u have the time can u post in our battle im trying to open this group with that battle :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel