Sword Art Online RP

Topic started by Galenbeta on Oct. 1, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 9 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Story

Jayden and Dante decided to go do something fun but didn't know what. So they went to a game pub and entered the VRMMO section. They picked a game on the Nerve Gear put it on and signed on to SWord Art. Jayden said " Come on we have to pick our custom made weapons from my friend." they headed off towards the Shop of Jayden's friend. They came to beat this game. They came to have fun. The came to become stronger. But who knows what the road ahead holds.

In the world of Aincrad

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: Dante was excited, it has been a while since he had played anything fun. Dante follows Jayden to the store, wondering what kind of custom weapons he can get. Dante was so happy that he was drooling! Dante had heard of Sword Art Online, he was interested in what kind of game it is. "Hey Jayden, what kind of game this Sword Art Online is?" asked Dante.

@AnimeDefender:

Jayden responded "it's a VRMMMRPG basically it syncs with your mind. I had the smith replicate your Nokian Blade so make sure to say thank you. She can get a little crazy sometimes. She's a bit bipolar but one of the Best smiths in the game." Jayden looked up a saw her short as always and hollding that red axe of hers and her assistant who wields a great sword

@Galenbeta: Dante looked at the blacksmith, he smiled and told her "Thank you very much!" Dante looked at the sword, he really liked it, he looked at Jayden with a smile. "Do you think were ready for this adventure Jayden?" said Dante, you could tell from his smile that Dante was very excited.

@AnimeDefender: Jayden took his own sword saying "Thank you your such an awesome smith"

He looked at his sword just as he wanted it

Normally players can't get such swords at their rank but the Smith is master so it was favor for these two swords. "Dante there's a certain greatsword the assistant Meliar needs. We are supposed to give it to her if we find it's called Durandal Tank so if you see that name remember it belongs to Mel"

A dragon supposedly drops this weapon so keep an eye out. so i guess we are off to do some leveling up.

@Galenbeta:"ALRIGHT" said Dante in a very excited voice. Dante took note of the sword. He started to walk in the middle of the road wondering where to find some monsters to kill. Dante see's a dark forest, he ran to the forest, then he yelled at Jayden, "Last one to the forest is a rotten egg!", Dante was acting like a little child, filled with excitement.

@AnimeDefender:

jayden sprinted after him but just before the reached the forest something jumped out at the it gave a weird growl and Jayden look behind and saw a boar level 2. He sliced it with a sword skill but more soon appeared looks like Dante got what he's looking for as more boar began surrounding the two. Jayden only smiled looks like leveling up will be easy. He saw something abnormal among them was a white boar that had the rank of field boss. Things just get better and better. It said rank field boss the White Boar and the other ones were boss minions. "Dante let's hack and slash" said Jayden full of exicitement.

@Galenbeta: Dante smiled at the excitement of battle. Dante looked at the white boar, wondering if it was a boss. Dante looks behind him and saw Jayden excited as well. "You get the boars on your side, and I take down the boars on my side, then we both attack that white bore. How does that sound Jayden?" asked Dante. Dante looked at the boars, he gripped his sword tightly, for he was ready to fight. Dante ran at full speed against the boars, then he started to jump on the boars and started to cut their heads off one by one.

@AnimeDefender:

"sure" Jayden said as he cut into t he first boar. He slid under the next while slicing it in half. Stabbing the face of the next. Jumping over another one sword skilling two consecutively. Slicing the head off another. " This sword is awesome" he yelled loud enough to travel back to the blacksmith. Dicing another one. Then sword skilling the last one.

that's 10 kills of boss minions and now this last white one. It looked pissed off and angry.

@Galenbeta: Dante finished killing his last boar, then he looked at the white boar. "Jayden..... is that white boar growing?" The white boar began growing in size, the white boar became 5 feet tall from head to feet. Dante didn't know what to feel, either a bit worried or just get even more excited. Dante yelled at Jayden "I will go for it's knee caps, you go for the kill!", Dante started to run at the white boar. Dante slided on the ground and through the boars legs, then he cut the boars kneecaps off.

@AnimeDefender:

Jayden replied " Am i the only one who noticed that it's level just doubled" Jayden moved in coordination with the plain but the boar grew large tusk and deflected his strike. He then jumped upward and stabbed down directly in it's back and watched one HP bar vanish but there were 3 to go. "I will be the distraction this time" said Jayden as he sword skill it's kneecaps and yelled "Switch"

@Galenbeta: " I didn't notice that it's level just doubled! Nor do I care!" yelled Dante. Dante followed the switch, he went for the boars neck. Dante jumped very high to get a good angle at the boars neck, he used his sword skill to cut the boars head off. Dante looked around if there were any more boars. He couldn't see any, he looked at Jayden. " Are you okay?" Dante asked.

@AnimeDefender: "I think it hit me with some kind of ability it drained quite the lot of power out of my strike must be it's other abillity and what are we going to do with the meat."

12000 exp added for a total of 17000

level up 4 times

skills get 40% boost and

(OOC: don't forget to update your character)

Jayden decided to walk to town to find some better looking clothing then a beginner's unfirom

@Galenbeta: " Meat?" Dante looked into his inventory. He saw there was an item called meat. " Well... I guess we can sell the meat for more items" said Dante.

12000 exp added for a total of 17000

level up 4 times

skills 40%

Dante followed Jayden to a town, he wanted something with multiple colors, he didn't like one color bland clothes. Dante noticed something strange, " Hey Jayden, why are there so many players here? This place doesn't seem to hold anything special, or does it?" asked Dante.

@AnimeDefender:

"They are searching for one of Combat NPCs. Basically there are special NPCs that freely move about and has thier own personalities and skills. Defeating them provides alot of high level drops including gear and special skills" said Jayden

He turned to a vendor and was searching the wares for something good. He wanted something interesting. A white or black jacket maybe.

@Galenbeta: " Combat NPC's? Now I want to meet one!" said Dante. Dante looked at a basic red jacket, black shirt, and white pants, he wanted these clothes so he took them to the vendor. The total cost was 500 dollars, he bought them with no regret. He put the clothes on and he liked how he looked in them. Dante looked at Jayden who was trying to decide which jacket to buy. " You know that we are going to be fighting monster right Jayden? So that would mean our clothes are going to be dirty, so I suggest the black jacket. If not, that's your decision." said Dante.

@AnimeDefender: "you do know you can,t get dirty here nor can you feel pain"

Jayden bought both for $300

next he bought a brown jacket with a grren cape witha wing emblem on the back for $220

@Galenbeta: " Really?" Dante forgot that this is a virtual world, it looked just like the real world. Dante felt really dumb at that moment, he tried to not show it but his face wouldn't listen to his head. Dante looked for something so he can get rid of the fact that he thought this was all real, when in reality it was all in his head. " Hey! Let's look for some Combat NPC's!" Dante yelled nervously. He ran outside to find a Combat NPC.

@AnimeDefender: Jayden putting on the unifrom he bought called" the npcs can level up just like us and can adapt they are probably beyond our levl right now, don't die"

Jayden followed after him for he new they need to be atleast levwl 10 tp fight the floor boss

@Galenbeta: Dante ran and ran, he saw that he was in a field. Dante stopped, he thought he heard something in the field. " Jayden, I do not think we are alone." said Dante. Everything was very quiet, the wind was blowing very softly. Dante noticed there was a house, not too long from where they were. " Should we go to that house Jayden? It looks abandoned." asked Dante.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel