Sword Art Online OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Oct. 1, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta:True but this is an Attack on Titan level which can muskets because Attack on Titan does. Also this SAO is a variation of the original.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: Lets make it a hack item lile the gear i want to see another person get sliced in half.

@Galenbeta:LOL legit reasoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: is that good or bad

@Galenbeta: In this situation................ Good :)

@AnimeDefender: An idea struck my hed after posted in SAO. Because vrmmo's only require the gear and some kind of wifi. We could exist in this rp and another. We don't have to be online all the time as i saw in SAO season 2. However i will be creating a new ooc and rp and changing the name. I realize that i was kind of clogging Dante's schedule when i saw that Kuma wanted to rp with you. So with that you can rp woth Kuma while being in the new rpg VRMMO which is the title of it since i learned at the end of season 2 there are tons of new vrmmo's so why not take our adventures in them n one thread.

You ca rp with Kuma fist then we'll head to dxd or better yet ask Kuma of he wants to join our trip to dxd or Vrmmo.

@Galenbeta said:

@AnimeDefender: An idea struck my hed after posted in SAO. Because vrmmo's only require the gear and some kind of wifi. We could exist in this rp and another. We don't have to be online all the time as i saw in SAO season 2. However i will be creating a new ooc and rp and changing the name. I realize that i was kind of clogging Dante's schedule when i saw that Kuma wanted to rp with you. So with that you can rp woth Kuma while being in the new rpg VRMMO which is the title of it since i learned at the end of season 2 there are tons of new vrmmo's so why not take our adventures in them n one thread.

You ca rp with Kuma fist then we'll head to dxd or better yet ask Kuma of he wants to join our trip to dxd or Vrmmo.

I got a pwrfect story that will amke this fi. Basically we were beta testing the Aincrad update for Alfhiem. I am editing m rp post right now so tell me what you think

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel