Sunyata's Biography

Topic started by Sunyata on Sept. 4, 2011. Last post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sunyata (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Sunyata Kara
 Sunyata Kara

Name: Sunyata Kara  
Hair: 
Black
Eyes: 
Green
Height: 5'9
Marital Status: Single   
Family:
 None
Weight:
 58 kg
 17 (He is physically 28 however) 5 billion years (Chronological Age)        
Alignment: Neutral 
Aliases: The Man without a heart, Death's son, Mr. Cold
Place Of Birth:
The Void
Group Affiliation: None 
Race:
 Unknown 
Orientation: Heterosexual 

Personality

Sunyata has a certain mentality towards reality. He believes that his existence is without a purpose. To him, the concept of life - his and those around him - was no more than specks of dust hence could easily be blown away by a breeze. His experiences shown him that it would come and it would go without much significance.  He also believes that justice is not a real concept and is just a name given to the will of the stronger, since those with power can force their wills on the weak and call it fair. Other than that Sunyata is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. However, he does not seem to comprehend the Human trait of fighting against all odds or the very concept of the Human's spirit. He believes what he cannot see is not real including Gods, Omnipotence, Etc!  Sunyata  is also highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical. Sunyata is  fully capable of committing truly abhorrent and inhumane actions without feeling any shred of remorse or hesitation, because of this he may seem like a villain. 

TBC!!! History

TBC!!! Powers & Abilities

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,614 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It started good, I'm waiting for more
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Seems promising. 
I upgraded
Post by Alicia_Aegletes (312 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sunyata: I like the update.
His personality is the opposite of Alicia's.:)
@Alicia_Aegletes: Interesting
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sunyata: Nice Start
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sunyata: Nice Bio. I am looking forward for the rest.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel