Sublime's Bio

Topic started by Sublime on Dec. 17, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sublime (222 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Characteristics

Sublime
Sublime

Name: Jennifer Roku

Height: 5'8

Hair: Variable (Changes every season)

Eyes: Variable (Changes every season)

Place Of Birth: Japan, Tokyo 

Alias: Sublime

Appearance 

Sublime
Sublime

Jeniffer is known to be quite attractive and is described as beautiful by others. Jennifer during the summer is blond, during the fall she has black or dark brown hair, during winter her hair is as white as the snow that falls from the sky and during spring she is a redhead. Her eyes are also different during the seasons, during summer, winter and fall her eyes are black but during spring her eyes turn blue. Why she is affected by the seasons remains to be seen. Apart from that Jennifer is stated to have an athletic build and is said to be "sexy". Jennifer has fair skin and is also described as being tall for a woman.

Personality

Jennifer's personality can be described as free spirited. Jennifer is a woman who isn't scared of admitting her feelings and is proud of her emotions and regularly reveals what she thinks or feels about people. Jennifer is quick to reject men as she has never had feelings for any man for the remainder of the time she has lived. She is free spirited and is generally cold in the battle field but is quite friendly to her comrades and friends however she can be a cold blooded killer and is quite evil when the time calls for it, she cares deeply for her companions and is not reluctant to admit it and is quite proud of her empathy believing that people who hide and restrain what they truly feel for someone will end living a sad life. She is quite playful but can be somewhat serious and intense when in a serious and important situation. Jennifer is also quite intelligent and is a master strategist. Jennifer has been known to have a passionate side and one of the people she has been deeply attracted to is Newdeath. After briefly meeting him she appeared to have been awe struck and had a crush on him however as time passed her feelings for him gradually turned into love and she now secretly harbors intense amorous feelings for him which she will not reveal in order not to hurt Sonata whom she helped reveal her feelings for Newdeath. Currently due to the fact that Newdeath and Sonata are a couple, Jennifer is hesitant to be around the two fearing she might accidentally admit her feelings for him.

Origin

Jennifer was born into a very wealthy family in Tokyo, Japan. During her childhood she was everything but spoiled as her parents wanted to teach her about the values of things, she was an excellent student at school excelling in every school subject. By the time she turned 13 her father sent away from school to study under a martial arts teacher who taught her various martial arts such as Shaolin Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Savate, Kick Boxing, Muay Thai, Hapkido, Parkour and Karate and eventually she grew to master these styles as she returned home to her father however he once again sent her away to train under another master fighter who taught her Boxing, Kendo Fighting, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Judo and Capoeira. When she returned to her father at the age of 17 he sent her to her final teacher an old man who was a weapon master and taught her swordsmanship, hammer throwing, spear throwing and also taught her Ju-Jistsu and Sambo, Jennifer mastered all of the respective styles she had learned and had achieved top human physicality surpassing the physical prowess of Olympic Athletes. Jennifer returned to her father eager to continue her studies and reunite with her family but when she returned home she found her entire family slaughtered and found a note left on a table as she began to shed tears reading that note that stated that her parents had sent her away to protect her from an organization they owed money too but they unfortunately did not pay the organization back in time and were brutally murdered as she decided to bring it upon herself to avenge her family.

She left her childhood home and traveled the world as she mastered ninjitsu and returned to Tokyo at age 23 in a ninja outfit equipped with a katanna sword ready to avenge her family as she engaged in a 2 year war with the organization and eventually defeated it by planting a powerful explosive in their headquarters effectively killing them all. Just as she avenged her family she inherited her father's fortune and built a massive mansion for herself where she began plotting to take over the world. Whilst doing so Jennifer came across several people and made several enemies but managed to make a friend who taught her how to control chi energy for abilities such as telepathy and levitation. After learning these abilities she promptly killed her master not wanting him to know who she really was as she continued plotting for world domination. Sublime has recently joined a criminal organization called Gekido.

Powers, Abilities and Weapons

Jennifer has been through intense physical training achieving the perfect human body as she is effectively at the highest point of balanced and perfected human physicality. She has performed amazing feats such as bench pressing 1,400 pounds and proceeding to run 6 miles without tiring. She is able to withstand high caliber bullets and continue fighting without sustaining any form of injury. Her last sensei taught her how to control chi energy as she unlocked abilities such as telepathy and levitation. Jennifer also possesses superhuman stamina and agility able to perform complicated acrobatic movements with no effort whatsoever. She is also a master martial artist and weapon master. Jennifer through intense chi training discovered how to detect the emotional and empathy patterns of others and can tell what another being feels for another being.    

Post by Sonata (35,004 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cool Sublime your hair changes seasons like meXD
@Sonata: Yeah!XD
Post by Sonata (35,004 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sublime: Its Reversed for me I'm Blond in the Spring and red head in the Summer. In the Winter my hair is a light blueXD
@Sonata: LOL.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Nice bio Sublime. 

ND
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Sexy C. Viper avatar.  :P
@JJOR64: ThanksXD! She has the look I want in an RP character.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
tasty
Post by willyvereb (5,910 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Sublime: want to be my apprentice at magecraft? Even if my character distrusts people he's kind of the mentor character with fancy for teaching others.
I propose this idea because it should give a bit more depht to your character.
@willyvereb: Sure why not? It'll be fun.
@Sublime: Alright, then the only thing remains that where should we do the training roleplay.Maybe on tthis thread? Or Gekido? Which one?
@willyvereb: I would prefer this thread because Sublime is going to abscent from Gekido for a little while.
@Sublime: Let's start it right away then. If you have time.:)
For example with something like you ask me to teach you magic or anything similar.
@willyvereb: Alright then lets do it. How about we start with teaching me how to project magical energy.
@Sublime: (We should start with a proper conversation first.:)...this is Rp afterall.:p)

I only heard what happened(lying, having the whole fight on video tape already:p). So, you lost. It's a pity especially as you should've the upper hand. Your mind was elsewhere.
@willyvereb: I wasn't willing to continue fighting Sonata after I realized how much she loves Newdeath so I gave up.. after all she is much faster than I am and it was sheer luck that I managed to land one hit. Who told you about it?
@Sublime:
That unindentifiable being, Nerx subtly informed me about the whole happening. Judging from the power sleeping inside you  that kind of fight shouldn't have been a problem...*smirk*well, perhaps if you learn the way to channel that power, of course.
@willyvereb: So it was Nerx. That weird smirk of yours is quite creepy if you ask me. Channel my energy? And you know how to do that?
@Sublime: Creepy? Well, smirks usually are bad signs so I have no problems with possessing a creepy one.
Let's go back to the topic.To be exact you have the potencial to become a mage. I am perfectly sure of that. Do you know what a mage really is?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel