Spoilin Fer A Fight (II): The Journey To The West

Topic started by Fehafare on Aug. 11, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,369 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz:

"Wanna talk? A bit late for that." Akira enforced his point further focusing even more and increasing his flames. "If you actually want to talk, call your friend off first."

He neither had his usual casual tone of voice nor his relaxed stance, he was dead serious.

The white-haired man sitting on the tree branch was still watching with a bored expression on his face.

Post by SamJaz (12,773 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SamJaz: Slayer looked at Akira, then walked into the flames, grabbing Naoto by the back of the neck, pulling him upwards and tearing the sword out of his hand. Blood spilled onto Mugen as Slayer stepped onto his throat gripping him in place, then tossed Naoto to one side.

The shock woke Naoto up, and he rolled on the floor and began to treat his own wounds, coming back to reality.

Slayer looked at Akira, then at Naoto, then at the whitehaired figure.

Then he grunted. That knife wound in his hand should keep his tongue loose.

"One demon sword. For Sale." Slayer announced, feeling his throat coarsen and his tongue thicken. "Prove you deserve it and it's yours."

@SamJaz:

"There's no discussion." Akira's gaze didn't change one bit. "We either get the sword, or it comes to conflict. It is not even my choice, it's orders and even if i don't like it, they are absolute."

Alice only smirked. She liked it when Akira was this, "Cripple finally manned up." is what she thinks every time when it happens. She'd rather work with him than his usual personality. Though it was extremely hard to get there. One time she tried to get him to that point, she had to stab him more than 20 times in half-an-hour for literally no reason for him to actually lose his cools.

The man on the tree just raised an eyebrow when Slayer looked at him.

Mugen in the meantime wriggled under Slayer's foot. Though he go some burns himself, the severity of them wasn't as bad as Naoto's and his insensitivity to pain helped a lot. he started stabbing and cutting Slayer's leg.

@Fehafare: Slayer looked downwards as Naoto began a speech concerning the laws of ownership and possession. He cited Japanese pre-meiji and post-meiji, the American Constitution, and even local Chinese law proving that the sword indeed belonged to him, but Slayer had already made his mind up the moment Mugen started stabbing.

Raising his other foot, Slayer stamped down on Mugen's head, crushing the skull. "NOBODY GETS SWORD!" He shouted, flecks of skull and grey matter splattering onto Alice, Akira, Naoto, and Richter.

@SamJaz:

The man on the tree finally showed a real expression for the first time. He smiled, he smiled and laughed. Jumping down from the tree he started clapping, but a in a slow and reserved manner. "Wonderful." he finally faced everyone on equal height, without looking down at them from the tree.

Akira just closed his eyes. "Alice, please extract the sword from the body." he calmly ordered and Alice started walking towards the body as soon as it happened.

Richter on the other hand was sitting at the ruins of the collapsed temple. For him it was a mystery, how they could go on like that. But he didn't mind, because of that he had some time to enjoy the forest. Of course the previous fire, destruction and then constant noise the group was making were all annoying, but he could live with it. Trees and plants slowly started growing back at his command, he wanted to restore it as close as possible to how it was before the chaos.

@Fehafare:

Naoto sighed. "Fine, I get it." He said, walking over to Akira and prodding him in the chest. "You owe me a new sword. You want it, you give me a receipt so I can claim a replacement later."

@SamJaz:

Akira didn't say anything. Instead Alice just took the sword from the blood speared corpse and approached her partner.

They had nothing left to do here.

@Fehafare:

"New sword." Naoto pointed at the ghost hunter as Slayer gathered up his weapons, getting ready to leave. "You owe me."

@SamJaz:

Akira still didn't want to say anything. He was sure that he wouldn't meet any of them again so there was no point in make promises.

He and Alice walked away, and so did the white haired man who observed all, only the three swordsmen were left at the temple ruins.

@Fehafare:

"Jerk." Naoto pouted, looking over his team and healing wounds. "Well, anyone else bored of China?"

@SamJaz:

Richter stood up and approached Slayer and Naoto, though he didn't say anything, his stance alone was saying enough that he was ready to move on.

@Fehafare:

It'd been a long day. Without another word, our three heroes began to walk towards the sunset, into the great expanse of the west.

And so their journey continued.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel