Sonatomi Sevestri's Bio

Topic started by Sonata on Aug. 27, 2012. Last post by Tiferet 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,627 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is the final incarnation of my Sonata character, it has been a fun ride the last four years.:)  

Sonatomi Sevestri
 Sonatomi Sevestri

• Name: Sonatomi Saito-Sevestri
  • Height: 5’9”
  • Weight: 115 lbs
  • Sex: Female
  • Registration LVL:  Level  3
  • Aliases: Sonatomi Hinamura, Neo Diamond, Silk Silhouette, The Marvel of Fable, Maid Sona-Chan, The Elemental Blade Sorceress
  • Occupation:  Maid for the House of Sevestri, Member of the Super Human Counter Terrorism group known as Fable.
  • Known Relatives:  Destini Sevestri(Step-sister, Princess and ruler of Ambrosius City formerly London) Sonata Hinamura (Half-Sister, deceased),  Col. Manami Lily Saito (Mother), Bobbi  Lee Saito (Sister)

Personality

I'm just regular maid servant..really
 I'm just regular maid servant..really
Sonatomi realized early in her life that she was a bio-engineered clone of a famous heroine. However this does not bring her down. She has a strong will and devotion toward her step-sister and family is unmatched. Sonatomi being a maid in the House of Sevestri one of the leaders of the Union of Seven she carries herself properly due to her training in social skills .She knows when to be polite , when to be straight forward, and when to be playful or  serious when around others. Sonatomi always likes to have things done on time, from cooking and cleaning, to getting Destini ready for her daily duties. Even on missions she wants her plans to go off just as scheduled. She believes that the superhumans that have not registered themselves are cowards who only use their powers for their own benefit.  Her hobbies outside of work include, studying Astrology, Honing her skills in training, and simply lounging around the palace. 

Powers & Abilities 

Sonatomi's Ikirupetrol blood cells.          
 Sonatomi's Ikirupetrol blood cells.          

Sonatomi is a genetically engineered marvel of Science and Magic. Using the Solomon Femnite technology that was used to help rebuild some of the major cities on earth; Sonatomi has been infused with a specialized three part genome. This genome was created from several meta-humans that are either deceased or in the heavily fortified prison known as The Spiral. 

Ikirupetrol-A: The first part of the genome that is in the blood stream of Sonatomi. With this the cells in her body can produce Solomon femites. This also allows to transmutate(also with the help of a blood spell) certain metallic materials into Solomite for weapons and more throwing knifes. It allows Sonatomi  a high resistance to illness, and quicker recovery from injuries and fatigue. This genome grants her Super Strength up to 10 tons, Super speed (up to ten times faster than lightning, Olympic level agility, and enhanced senses.

Yenpetrol-B: A special smart cell that is embedded in a clothing fabric, it only reacts to the Ikirupetrol-A agent. The Solomon Femites that Sonatomi produces with her sweat is captured in the smart fabric of Yenpetrol-B. When the femites are captured with the fabrics they quickly begin production on Solomite weaponry within her clothing. The smart cells react to Sonatomi’s thought process and can shape shift into any kind of clothing she desires.

Solopetrol-C:  This final genome is for Sonatomi’s specialized knives and other weapons produce by the other genomes.  When Yenpetrol-B is finished gathering enough Solomon Femites from Sonotomi’s cells, she is able to pull out of her clothing a series of special knives made from the Solomite material. These bladed weapons can be coating with most any form of magic as long as it is with a user with the Ikirupetrol-A genome.  With these Knives Sonatomi can attack, defend, counter and even set traps in various ways as long as she has some mastery over her magical abilities. The knives over time soon dissolve into a vapor after being out in the open for so long. If Sonatomi is still in the area the vapor will attach to her and the process from B to C begins again.   

Special Techniques & Skills

Sonatomi using one of many stances in the Hinamura Hyper Blade technique.     
 Sonatomi using one of many stances in the Hinamura Hyper Blade technique.     
The lineage lives on: Being a bio engineered clone of the original Sonata,Sonatomi has several of her trademark abilities.Such as the super speed and the ability to generate Electricity/Lightning. Sonatomi has also displayed some knowledge and ability using the Hinamura Hyper Blade style. Though currently Sonatomi is not a true master of the art like Sonata was Sonatomi is showing promise and rapid groth in the style. 

More to be added soon.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,894 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Wow I love this character it may be one of my favorite. I love the idea, the powers, the concept. I can't wait to see what magic she uses. Solomn Femnite that sounds familiar?

What do you mean this is the final Sonata?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thx, I'll be adding more stuff throughout the day then I can finally post in the RP. It should sound familiar the Solomon femnites were used to reconstructs the major cities of earth now. It was an experiment Zella Thorn originally had planned for Crow. 

This is my final creation for my long running Sonata character I don't plan to make another after this one:)
Post by UsachanMaN (4,610 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: Love the new bio Son!! :D I especially like the Ikirupetrol-A ability :D It kinda reminds me of Le Blanc's (my alt which I havent really RPed with lol XD) cancer cells...the difference is that his are actually attached to his body and emotion-based. It'll be cool to see them face off XD

Cant wait to see the rest! :D

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,908 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Cool

Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Awesome Bio, we need a few more for RPers, start recruiting, everyone!

Post by Ninja_Followers_Of_Justice (8 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Justice: We will start right away, boss!

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,908 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Justice: Justice and his followers! GREAT!

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Good stuff, good stuff. So see how it all works.
@Tiferet@Kuma_From_Argentina@Justice@UsachanMaN: Thx guys! XD
Post by UsachanMaN (4,610 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: No poblemo Son! :D

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,894 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Justice: WE WANT JUSTICE! WE WANT JUSTICE! WE WANT JUSTICE! XD

Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: And Justice you shall get, my fellow follower of righteousness!

@Sonata: You're not worried about being alone against all the super powers?

@Tiferet: Not really, if I were one the other side I wouldn't want 95% of planet coming after me.
@Sonata

So, you think you a badass, huh?

You right.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel