Sonata vs lordhaseo

Topic started by Sonata on Sept. 17, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
 Mid day on a beach of a Large island in the middle of the Atlantic, stood the leader of the newly formed Gekido faction Sonata Hinamura.As water and sand was crashing into her armored boots she was staring out into blue ocean.The seagulls were flying over head communicating with each other with their calls, as a gentile breeze was blowing through Sonata's Multi-colored hair, she thinking about her past and planning her future.The Future seemed bright as she has already brought in powerful allies such Cfatalis, Lady Nightmare, Nerx.Warriors that bring a new wave of Justice through fear and fury just as her Katana Fatal Discord said would happen.She unsheathed the katana that was attached to her back and looked into its cold black steel,it gave off a faint red aura then Sonata said to the Blade,"Yes I know we have company coming" she smiled and sheathed the sword back into its place. She Turned away from the blue ocean and headed toward the Main castle of Gekido that was standing tall over the forest area of the island, eagerly awaiting the arrival of a potential new ally or just another stain on her blade.

Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
As Haseo pulls up to the island in his sailboat he know's this is going to be a dosy. he ties the boat to a stick in the ground on a large and deserted beach and walks on a winded path up to the castle thinking, whats he going to run into. As he walked up to the main gate of the Gekido castle he nodeses a vage image coming up to him from the south-side of the island, he grips his sword fermaly, ready for eneything and yells" who go's there"!!!??
 Sonata walked through the green forest area of the island, the suns warm rays being blocked by the branches and leaves of the trees. As each foot step she took left a small footprint in the grassy soil, and fade a away seconds later like symbolizing that there is no turning point from the darkness. As she approaching the castle gates she noticed a strange figure standing there she hid behind one of the trees, The black Katana that was with her began to glow red, "What!? are you sure that is the guy he looks too scrawny" Sonata whispered to the sword. The sword began to glow again "Alright, Alright lets test him then" a sinister grin came across her face as She drew her Katana a walked from the shadows of the trees. " Who goes there!?! the stranger shouted out as he gripped his sword. She did not answer him her eyes piercing into him, as she gripped her Katana and swung it with blinding speed creating a twister destroying trees and the earth beneath it as it was heading towards the mysterious warrior. "Alright Kid show me what you got"!! She shouted eagerly awaiting what would happen next.

As the winds blow and the tree’s fall down haseo tries to see through the wear wind dodging every burst he could, he then see’s her, the women that invited her to the island, her tuber! He had no time to reacted He then waves his sword around and yells “I SOMMON THIE, COMFORTH MY GARDION”, he points his sword to the sky and a valhallian ring opens and a machine-like beast comes out! It roars loudly as everyone else on the island covers there ears then haseo said, “so….were ya want to go with this”!?    

Sonata looked in amazement as the young warrior was able to dodge and weave out of the twister, "Hmm this kid has some talent" she thought to her to herself. That's was when clutched his sword in his hand, and raised to the blue skies above the island and shouted out  "I SUMMON THE, COMFORTH MY GUARDIAN!." " What is this guy trying to"- she looked up into the sky as a large portal opened above her, a large mechanical monster appeared through the portal and gave out a huge roar shaking the island. Then the the boy looked over toward Sonata, "So...were ya want to go with this"!? he said to her. Sonata just simply smiled then replied," Don't think you can intimidate me with fancy effects, you are going to have to try harder to shake my warrior resolve". she reached down into her belt with her left hand and grabbed three black smoke  "Now lets get down to business!" The Black sword in her right hand began glow dark red, Sonata 's hunger for battle was starting to rise, and she dashed toward the warrior once she got close enough to him she did a large jump over him twisting her body like acrobat. While in the air she dropped the black smoke bombs, and the black mist started to rise to the heavens. Sonata then landed on the side of the large Gekido gates in a horizontal angle, using her chi to stay in place. She began to quickly charge up her Red lightning aura,then she jumped off the gates with great force creating a small crater where her footprints made with soil were. Sonata was like a bullet swimming through the air, while in the air  she spun her body rapidly pointing her sword in the boy direction in the black smoke. Looks like the young Warrior could be the another victim of Sonata's Diamond Drill maneuver.
Haseo look's up at the young warrior and stairs in shock ,then the guardian vanished he then mumbled to himself "grrr..that witch, how did she...." and then he had an idea, he closed his eye's and speeking a chant his father teached him when there was a no-win situation, then all of a sudden time froze the then opened his eye's and looked around everything was daek purple and frozen were they were 20 seaconds ago, then he ran tords the castle hoping to get inside before the his techneque ran out of time he then went on top of the castle and hid behind one of the walls holding his hand on his LEFT sword time terns back to normal.
As Sonata cut through the thick black smoke she did not feel any flesh being torn from her steel blade, she stopped spinning and gathered herself with a back flip. She turned and watched as the smoke dispersed in the air, she clenched her sword in frustration grinding her teeth, "Where did he go" she mumbled under her breath. She walked back over cautiously to where the young warrior was last standing, she got down one knee and looked at the ground closely and noticed some footprints and some trampled grass. She looked even closer at the footprints and noticed that there was a faint residue from the Black smoke bombs she threw earlier taking her finger and wiping some of the residue to be certain. They lead toward the main gates of the Gekido Castle,"So you want to play a game of cat and mouse, thats fine with me but I'm not a cat I'm a Queen Cobra and my Fangs of Fury will dig into you." Sonata thought to herself with a grin on her red lips. She sheathed her sword slowly to reduce noise, and she crept silently like a snake towards the wall, she channeled her chi into her hands and her feet and began to scale the wall like a spider. Sonata could have easily jumped over the wall, but she wanted to be careful of any traps the boy may have set, as she reached the top she saw the boy hiding on the other side. " You are making this to easy for me boy" she mumbled to herself, she concentrated a large amount of chi into her feet, and slowly began to walk down the side of the wall. She slowly drew her katana again as she was inching closer to him she gave her blade a seductive lick. Once in range she swung her blade right for his head, maybe the Mouse of a boy will turn into Mongoose and give the Queen a true challenge.

Cutting through what appeared to be Haseo, Sonata's blade only swept through a shadow. He had used the shadow as a means to escape from the attack, and in that moment, had teleported, all so fast that Sonata would hopefully not notice. Appearing behind her, Haseo was about to take a chance. If she knew he was coming, his attack would be predictable, and it could cost him dearly. But, if Haseo had the element of suprise, he would attempt to deliver what some would call, a perfect hit. Drawing his sword out, and cutting toward the back of her neck, the sheer force of the swing would hopefully sever her head. Hoping to kill her and ask questions later somthing happened, haseo started to get a sher pain in his head, he then past out and fell to the ground.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel