Shinjuku Shock (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Feb. 12, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: actually I knew you were Taylor but I bet you can't name my other two characters

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Masterofdeath: Well as said, if we compare current characters to the previous generation what we have right now is pretty controlled. Hell even my old character who could be considered weak back then could mop shit up.

And really, it looks to me like you're afraid of any kind of more abstract or unique power. I'd rather have that than hundred characters spamming different colored energy slashes that are pretty much all the same.

@SamJaz: Pretty much, though as said there are always exceptions to the "only if you allow it thing" simply because how posts are paced at times. And i though that "willing to lose" thing is obvious pre-requisite for this, where would be the fun without that?

Post by SamJaz (11,254 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Masterofdeath said:

@SamJaz: actually I knew you were Taylor but I bet you can't name my other two characters

Statis and Samsara.

@ReliusClover: You'd think so, but you'd be surprised. Dare to to have Alice sustain a minor but very annoying injury that will last for a while in your next post. Like a twisted ankle. Or a neck cramp that won't let her turn her head left.

@SamJaz: Stasis correct but the other one is wrong. You have to look back very far to find my other alt cause I stopped using it about 2 years ago cause the name just really sucked.

@SamJaz: Will do, don't worry, she was through worse. She once fought with more than half of her bones broken and her arm hanging on nothing more than a piece of skin.

It's pretty much, how i intend my characters to be, Frantz and Alice will often go through trials of pain often leaving them in the bed for a few weeks or even moths. Phantom and Yuakri on the other hand will probably never experience something like that.

@ReliusClover: nah just reality changers give me a head ache.

@ReliusClover: I'm not saying anything about major injuries. It has to be a minor injury. One that wouldn't send you to hopital but is really, really annoying and still really really hurts, like a stubbed toe. Or diarrhea.

@Masterofdeath: Meh, not going that far back. Samsara was only a stab in the dark because I couldn't be bothered to keep looking.

@SamJaz: Can't really think of stuff like that (or the pain part as she's pretty insensitive towards that) but i planned on giving her a handicap injury anyway, would have done it over Vampire or Taylor, but now that i have the other two mercenary thingies they'll take care of that.

@ReliusClover: Cool beans.

Anyhoos, we're trying to figure out what's going on on hell scraper, mind giving us a post?

@SamJaz: Still writing my character, but yeah i guess i'll make a post so you guys can move on.

@ReliusClover: Cheers, sorry for rushing you like that.

@SamJaz: Meh, my floor need to take care of it and i didn't post in a while so no pro there.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover:

LOL at the video

Sorry Relius if I came out being to stubborn, I tend to do that when I get nervous....

Preach on about good RPGing

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Lol no problem, think i was a little bit unclear and rough about it as well. But yeah best way is to just do the RP. Honestly i never really like to engage about a "power level" debate when RP is concerned. Hell even when the superiority of my character is clear over another in don't go for a crumbstomp in the RP but rather make my character hold back for some reason or so or just let the other guy rational decide how much of a beating his character is gonna take (though never really was in a situation when the power difference was this great).

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Posted.

Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@VoidShiki: Yay!

@ReliusClover: @taylor: @Masterofdeath:

I'll try to post tonight

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@VoidShiki: @Masterofdeath: @taylor:

Posted, I hope you enjoy it

Falken Degiraz
Falken Degiraz
Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

now a moment of silence for the fallen.

The future

This is Ichigan Nagare for anybody that wanted to now

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel