Shinjuku Shock (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Feb. 12, 2013. Last post by ReliusClover 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taylor: No, your Tengu were nameless, thus they were cannon fodder, only named characters have plotlines

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Aoi the Blade Pupeteer
Aoi the Blade Pupeteer
Zan the Weeping Blade
Zan the Weeping Blade
Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sorry there, can't really tell apart fodder and fodder with name.

@Kuro_San: Btw, from where are the appearance avatars, i'd bet my soul i know it but i can't remember.

@VoidShiki: The Mercenaries? Both are from Katanagatari.

Let's do this, when a character is named you treat the fight as a fight with another character, as the characters with names in my threads can be considered an extension of my character, and that is more imporant to remember when is a Kuro-san post

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Knew it! Just couldn't remember the name.

And sure thing, will keep it in mind.

Post by taylor (302 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yay! But I need to be nice to the second rate vampire gun guy?

I will fight honorably!

[ JUST KIDDING ]

@taylor: I deeply advice you not to antagonize Vampire, he haves ways to deal even with your power set

@Kuma_From_Argentina: And if i bump in?

Though given that i have two other on my tail and if i join in on a fight where there are already two guys we'd be in a 1 VS 1 VS 1 VS 2 thing and i think that would be way too much of a mess that we could handle.

Post by SamJaz (12,724 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuma_From_Argentina: On a completely unrelated topic, did you know that kumagawa once erased the colours blue and red from the visible spectrum just to win a fight? He then erased green to prove a point, and still lost, despite killing his opponent. He then erased black as an afterthought.

@SamJaz: Gives me the Umineko vibe.

@VoidShiki: I think you'll do things even worse

I made the Mercenaries appear for a reason, to give you some challenge, dont spoil it. If you go against Vampire your character will go down. Even Taylor haves a bleak future if he decides facing Vampire

Post by taylor (302 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Post by RadicalRin (56 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Honestly doubt it, there's a reason Alice is my strongest character i currently have. But yeah i'll keep away from the fight as i said in my previous post.

@RadicalRin: And I read your bio and I can tell you, Vampire will mop the floor with your character without even trying

@Kuma_From_Argentina: As said, highly doubt it, unless his stats are way beyond anything i can do and his powers don't really matter that much.

@RadicalRin: Plus, taylor's abilities/personality are based on a character from a gag manga. You could explode things by punching them and it would manke much difference to him, power is optional to survive in medaka box.

That said, Vampire does sound deadly. He's basically alucard.

@SamJaz: Yeah know how Medaka Box works... more or less. And if he's something on Alucard's level then i would actually be right. Alice could fodderize a dozen or so Alucard's (probably many more, it would just take a bit more time) at once.

But yeah i actually have next to no info on Vampire other than being elite street level (with that i mind i come to the conclusion that she'd have easy time with him or any of them numbers for the matter).

@RadicalRin: well, let's see how taylor does. I reckon he's go a few tricks up his sleeve.

@RadicalRin: He is a tad more powerful than Alucard, not to mention that his powers can overlap yours

@SamJaz: This will be fun

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel