Shentaro 'Love' Hitara

Topic started by Kurohige on Aug. 26, 2012. Last post by Boxer_Joe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Overview

Shentaro Hitara and Love
Shentaro Hitara and Love

Name: Shentaro 'Love' Hitara

Weight: 82 kg

Height: 185 cm

Eye color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Blood Type: B

Zodiac: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac: Boar

Aliases: Mr. Hair, Pompadour, Badass

Race: Human

D.O.B.: 6/19/1995

Place of Birth: Los Angelas, California

Alignment: Good

Appearance

Shentaro is a very fit and good looking young man, wearing a traditional Japanese school uniform everywhere he goes which usually causes him to get some stares due to the fact that he is American and wearing traditional Japanese attire. Shentaro also sports two pendants on the left and right side of his chest; the pendant on the left side of his chest is a heart with a hand in the middle and the pendant on the right side is a golden peace symbol, these are items that Shentaro was given for his senior year of high school by his mother. Shentaro's most notable feature is his hair, since Shentaro sports a outdated pompadour he is made fun of a lot, this results in Shentaro becoming enraged and usually attacking the heckler in a blind rage. Lastly, Shentaro wears his personal crest on his jacket sleeve. it is a gold plat with a picture of himself in the middle:

Personality

Shentaro is usually all about love and friendship however once someone insults his hair he will stop at nothing to pummel the person who insulted him, this is due to the fact that Shentaro's late father had the very same hair style and always reminded him to love who he is and never let anyone get away with insulting him or the things he loves and cares about, because Shentaro idolized his father, insulting his hair is the same as insulting his late father to him. However, when not enraged Shentaro is always quick to make friends even going so far as to ask for hugs from complete strangers and only after a day or so of friendship he will refer to the person as his best friend, even stating that he loves them like family, although that usually results in awkward moments to which Shentaro is almost always completely oblivious to. However despite this trait Shentaro really does believe in the value of friendship even going so far as to die for the ones he loves or considers friends, however the down side to this is that Shentaro will also attempt to punish or kill those who betray this friendship be it directly betraying him or another person he considers a friend. Shentaro also like to consider himself a bad-ass, even going so far as to calling himself the bad-ass of the United states of America. Shentaro dreams of building his own biker/yakuza gang in America to accompany the title of bad-ass. One of Shentaro's biggest secrets is the fact that he is a die hard Otaku, going so far as to make anime style Japanese uniforms as his normal everyday attire, in addition, Shentaro's entire room is decorated with anime posters, manga, hentai, and Limited edition DVD box-sets. Despite all of Shentaro's interesting traits, his biggest dream is to become a well known legend or hero known to all at a young age, preferably before the age of 25.

Powers and Abilities

Shentaro has the ability to manifest a spiritual warrior named Love to fight for him, this spiritual warrior has the ability of restoration of objects and organisms. It is able to repair damages and heal injuries or even memory, and can also revert an item, person, or being back to its original components or what Shentaro thinks it was (i.e. reverting a table back into its component lumber, a spiritual sword back into energy, or a bio engineered person back to normal). This ability allows Love to perform a range of interesting feats, including trapping the enemy (by restoring pieces of a broken crate around the target, or fusing a person with an object such as glass or any other material.) and tracking (restoring a torn piece of clothing, which will seek out and reattach itself to the original article of clothing). However Shentaro cannot heal himself with this ability, in addition Love can only perform his abilities and attacks within 3 meters of Shentaro, meaning Shentaro is a close range fighter which is difficult if fighting against opponents that can fly or has deadly abilities themselves. However because Shentaro himself is a young human boy Love is an incredibly strong entity, being able to lift between 80 to 100 tons and punch 1,000 time per second, also well as have microscopic vision and life detect. On the down side whatever damage is done to Shentaro is done to Love and vice versa, also Love has no personality or will of it's own meaning Shentaro must control him himself. Love also cannot bring the dead back to life.

One of Shentaro's signature moves is move he calls "Love hurts" in which Shentaro obtains (By whatever means) a piece of clothing, a blood or skin sample, or anything else originally belonging to his opponent's body even a soul or energy, and infusing it with any material (Usually metal, glass, or a piece of diamond that he keeps in his pocket) and using the ability of Love to reattach the material back to it's original component, because Love's ability is absolute, the material will be able to enter the opponent's body in order to reattach itself to what it originally came from regardless of the opponent's durability and regardless of any shield or barrier, this causes big damage as there is almost no way to block or avoid the attack and the opponent will be struck with whatever material the sample is wrapped in (Because the ability is absolute even teleporting or dimension hopping will not avoid it as the material will simply appear where the target is and continue it's chase.) A more detailed example of this ability would be if Shentaro got a blood sample from an opponent made of diamond and used the ability and wrapped the blood in a heart-shaped glass and launched the attack at the opponent's chest (Using Love's enhanced vision to lock on to the opponent's chest where the heart is) the glass shard will automatically bypass the diamond-like skin or armor and slam into the inside of the chest with as much force as Love put into it until it reaches the heart, usually resulting in instant death or severe injury. Because Love can restore any object back to it's original form OR how Shentaro wants it to be, Shentaro usually infuses a person's legs with the ground (Thus making their legs become the same material as the ground.) in order to capture, torture or subdue an opponent without killing them. This can be used is many ways, such as infusing a person's body with their own weapon or attack (If an opponent launches a energy wave and Love can punch it in time the opponent's hand with become infused with the blast thus causing the opponent to essentially blow off their own hands, or if someone attacks Shentaro with a sword Shentaro can either revert the sword back to it's original scraps or instead fuse the person's hand with the hilt. Love can also transfer his ability into anything else allowing him to be able to somewhat fight at long rang such as being able to pick up a rock and throw it at the opponent and if the opponent catches it, their hand with become the rock, this can also be used when an enemy launched a long rang attack at Shentaro.

Crap, I forgot the History part, lol.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,697 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kurohige: OH MY GOD! You're using Josuke as look, freaking awesome.....

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,837 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kurohige: Omg this character is bad-ass :D I love his ability and if he ever goes evil it will result in some sick twisted torture.

Does any one notice the abundance of heroes in the revival other than Kuro-san and his followers, we don't have a whole lot of villains to fight against.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Nice bio :D

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

I noticed that, as well. We need to get ND back. I guess I can make an alternate villain character in the near future, but for now, I think Rio could serve well as an opposition in the Vice. He'll be facing villains, neutrals, and heroes, while still remaining as "Chaotic Hero."

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,837 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Guyver: Yeah Crow is similar because he is now a outlaw who refused to register he can fight heroes and neutrals while still remaining a hero himself.

I rather have some smaller street based villains then a big bad for right now.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

I have a feeling Crow and Rio will agree on a lot of things....and crime-fighting methods xD

I guess so lol.

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: Awesome I knew you couldn't stay away for too longXD

@Guyver: Why we need ND back?, for more convuluted threads that are left unfinished, or more character so powerful that nobody can ever beat them, never...

Then just tell him to tone his character down. We could sure use extra people, so that the RPG community can thrive.
@Guyver: I believed people have tried that lol. I could be come a villain again...nahXD
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Sweet bio dude! :D His powers are pretty neat and unique! :D

@Sonata: You know me :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I have just the villain for you ;)

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Well, while his character was powerful, he did tone him down a lot, and his threads were really good. It was better than the people who made a character a literal god but simply chose to never fight or something silly like that XD

@Sonata:

Telling him to make his character weaker?

@Guyver: Yes lol, He did make his characters weaker in time, but they were still mega HAX.  

@Sonata:

Guyver was technically mega HAX, as well. However, in writing, I gave him the old Thor-jobbing treatment lol.

@Guyver: I know, I have too in the past. ND just never did that though.

ND tone down Raseri from destroying planets to destroying continets while the rest of the characters could barely trash a city block in one attack

Post by Dojima_Kiryu (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Ah, I see what you mean now. I think Raseri was made to combat Newdeath but he was crazy powerful XD

@Dojima_Kiryu: But that was the part of the problem, ND took the RP forum as if it was the show of his characters, and if he needed a continent buster to defeat his character, and he planned to defeat ND with Raseri during All Hell Breaks loose (That if you remember I had to finish the thread myself and had to use Raseri because there wasnt any other way to defeat ND) and the rest of the character were in the thread as decorations while ND threw nukes everywhere and went all omnipotent and shit against everybody that faced him....

Newdeath characters were a manifestation of his unbound ego, as all of them (at least the ones he played more than one instead of saying "This character is boring I think I'll make a a new mountain buster") were ridiculous powerful and unreachable.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel