Sha's Bio

Topic started by Sha on April 10, 2010. Last post by Nerx 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver: What legacy? I have been here three years, giving out great story after great story, showing my passion for this forum and using that passion as fuel from my characters, what does that matter when the forum is once again going towards the same thing as it was before? This is backtracking, pure and simple. I'm just trying to avoid the same things happening again, but to no avail, if my experience was valued a tiny bit this wouldnt even happen

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
What legacy? Ask your fellow RPers. Maybe they'll remind you. What is the forum going back to, if I may ask?

@Guyver: The Fatalis Syndrome. One character Powerful enough to wipe the others, forces other players to level up or create new uber powerful characters to match him, slowly turning a leveled playing field to a super powered arms race. Comic-Book characters are more easily OP'eable than Anime ones, thus opening the door to Comic-book characters (that not only can and possibly will shift the theme, style and tone of the Viceverse) is increasing the posibilities of new OP characters

Honestly, I don't believe it will shift anything. I see the RP section dying once more, before something like that happens. You just watch. Secondly, it's hardly anything to get concerned about. Everyone here has a right to create any character they want. And last time I checked, the section was(and will always be) Anime-dominated.
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Guyver said:

That's taking it a little too far. You are very much respected by your fellow Vicers, and you know this. But RPing is much more than "Comics" and "Anime"-- it's an art. It's all about good sportsmanship and the self-expression of the self through words. I see your empathy; however, Sha will not change what she wants to do with her character. Keep in mind, it's not just RPers reading this thread. Fellow Vicers are monitoring the thread, too. Let's not discourage others from joining in the fun. When you got started here, isn't that what you wanted? To RP. If you leave, bro, you'll only be leaving behind a bitter end to a great legacy-- your legacy.

I've couldn't have said it better myself.

@Sonata: Once again, What Legacy? I dont have a Legacy if it I dont get a tiny speck of respect for it, I'm talking from experience and all I get is the Amazing Vine Pals going for my neck like a pack of wolves

@Guyver said:

Honestly, I don't believe it will shift anything. I see the RP section dying once more, before something like that happens. You just watch. Secondly, it's hardly anything to get concerned about. Everyone here has a right to create any character they want. And last time I checked, the section was(and will always be) Anime-dominated.

This forum goes through fluxes, I've been here since day 1, and the last time this place was at a fever pitch was 3 years ago, some many great ideas and writing around this place. Kuro-san is letting one incident from the past try to keep everyone shackled down creatively. We can all thrive, by helping each other instead of putting each other down saying that they don't belong in a certain setting.

It seems this will only end with many disagreements among the community. Whatever the case, personal insults and name-calling don't belong here. I don't care if you're right or wrong. I just hope we can put this behind us and work to get this place lively again. Once more, it would be a shame to see you leave, Kuma. I mean that.

That should be our goal, to write, have fun doing it, and inspire new ones to join the community. To feel that their ideas no matter how bizarre, can be a possibility.

@Guyver: I wont leave, as I would feel like crap for leaving stories unfinished or players hanging, but I wont allow any Comic-Book inspired characters into my threads or play in a thread that is created or includes a Comic-book character

Well said. I like RPing, because the outside world rejects me. Shredder reference :P
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Guyver: Hey I am sorry about that rp where I was supposed to fight you as a wolf in an ancient dig site as old nerx when you are wearing armor, can we have another rp?

@Jlynnana: Its not the design and the feel that matter anyways, just the interactions. Heck most my characters are VG other source inspired, your character is not anime by her looks but by her actions and how she interacts.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Nerx: She's supposed to be that way. She's supposed to start off like that and adapt to this world.

It's called character development.

@Jlynnana: agree

different character solidarity gurl :D

hugs her and pecks her forehead

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel