Sha's Bio

Topic started by Sha on April 10, 2010. Last post by Nerx 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I've discussed a way for us to bring back some of our old characters. When the OOC of this is up you will see how.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: Yes but didnt your old character fucking destroy freaking stars?

What is the point of fighting so hard to avoid OP characters when you are bringing them back, whatever is the smart excusse you use to do it?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: My character to destroy stars is already here(Kita), and she is no where near as powerful now as she was back in the old Vice.

@Sonata: Why do you even need a character that can destroy Stars? Really?

Can you try to do it a tad less strong, think I dont know.... Akira, a City buster, we dont have City Busters in the forum... Why freaking stars? I dont get it.... Why the need for such a character considering the whole forum power level, sans some exceptions

@Kuma_From_Argentina: LOL she can't though that's the point

She's city level max I thought I told you this earlier:P

@Sonata: Then why did you said @Sonata said:

@Kuma_From_Argentina: My character to destroy stars is already here(Kita), and she is no where near as powerful now as she was back in the old Vice.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@Sonata: Then why did you said @Sonata said:

She's saying it's the same character but she's not as strong as she was :P

Take a deep breath, everything is going to be ok lol

@Kuma_From_Argentina: You asked me before that my old character could destroy stars. I basically said yes, but she isn't that way anymore.

@Feral_Nova: Then she shouldnt post something like that its confusing.

Still Old Sonata was an Universal Threat, destroying stars is less than Universes, I think....

So saying that destroys stars yet is weaker than before can be completly true...

That's the origin of my agitation, if not what was the point of being almost 3 years playing here and slowly and gradually collabore with the dimishing of powers if know is the same as before.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sorry If I confused you, but here is the deal with Kita's power now. The Chaos Gene has been fragmented, and still has a small portion of it left, it allows her to exist in this universe. Without it she will vanish along with the old vice. Other fragments of the Gene have been scattered around the universe, but are lying dormant. Kita has no clue where they are and now has become vastly weaker.

@Sonata: Ok

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Kita is at a level now that she can be viewed as a threat, but not unbeatable unlike the Old Vice version. Hell, in terms of energy output Juni is around her level, Gen is fighting toe to toe with her:P

@Sonata: Gen is getting tossed like a ragdoll

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Hot blood solves everything, even teen pregnancy

@Kuma_From_Argentina: But he is still getting back up, due to fighting spirit alone. He was able to survive a Quarter Diamond driver, and Juni's Lightning kicks

@Sonata: Durability or Stuborness isnt the same as Destructive Power, Gen can level 5-story building straining himself. Check the bio of Gen for more information about Fighting Spirit and such

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I know, and I will but durability can be just as HAX on occasion. Not that I'm saying Gen is. Juni is basically been beating Gen on agility, speed and skill, which makes since. Gen has the advantage in striking power and durability.

@Sonata: Still it wont take long for him to drop to the mat if the beating continues

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I see:)

@Juni_Hinamura: Oh crap I gave away my hand

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel