Segagiess bio

Topic started by segagiess on June 20, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by segagiess (265 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Limanariea
Limanariea

name: Segagiess Lioriti

hight: 5,12"

weight:N/A

eyes: red

hair: red

race: sentient god

dislikes: war, death, bloodshed, genocide

History

17 billion years ago, Segagiess was a female god named Limanariea, she was a peaceful god, but for some unknown reason, she was outcast and turned into a sentient god, also her gender was switched and is now a male! see that he was outcast, Segagiess was given a job, "to seek out an advanced civilization and become there leader to take down the evil that walks about the galaxy your in". and so he did 48 million years later he founded the Alliance Federation of Planets, and rules over the entire alliance! 30 to 50 thousand years later, he met haseo yashimora, being a sentient god like him, but without knowing it! for the next 600 years Segagiess teaches haseo everything he new, but when the Changolom race came years later, the AFOP went to war, it is also said that Segagiess died in the arms of haseo, the last words he said were, "legends  never die, there reborn"!!! but little did anyone new, he faked his death to trake down the most powerful immortals located in 3 galaxies, 22 years ago, Segagiess came back to see everyone again, haseo broke down, but got back up when they herd that there was a new enemy! now, in the present date, Segagiess is the leader of a top secret group known as the, "warriors of the gods", the warriors of the gods consist of 8 immortals thats are more powerful then any other!

this groups mission is to kill any evil immortal that threatens the AFOP! Segagiess is also known for his bad smoking habit, but it is equnored most of the time.to this day Segagiess is known to be the leader of the Alliance Federation of Planets and renound for his actions and victories in the 3 wars the AFOP was in. in his past as he was in the Zeveron galaxy before the AFOP was formed he was known as the master of the sword and NEVER lost a battle or fight, till this day he has not lost a battle/fight, but he tends to stay away from conflict! Today Segagiess spends most of his time on Zenitaia, the AFOP capital world.

warriors of the gods

all the member's
all the member's
  the  warriors of the gods  is a small organization made of 8 member's, there goal: to aid anyone in need of help from evil immortals, for a prise(most of the time). all members are A-class immortals each with there own set of powers, Segagiess leading them and being the strongest out of them. (will add on)

Segagiess and his master

50 years before the foundation of the AFOP Segagiess met Maestro Della Spada, the most skilled swordsmen in existence, being human and all with only sharp reflecses as his ally he could die like any other human, but being the strongest, skillful swordsmen ever to exist he met up with Segagiess in a tavern as just by looking at Segagiess he new he was a skilled swordsmen as well but had a lot to learn! 2 months later he met up with him again, but this time he desided to talk to him, and in the conversation that followed Maestro Della Spada became Segagiesses master! over the years he was trained on everything Maestro Della Spada new and Segagiess mastered it all, but one day a God eater that was after Segagiess, but his master took the blow and killed him instently! since that day Segagiess made a vow to kill all God eaters!

God Eaters

God Eaters are a race of shiftshapers  that feed on gods there history is legendary and are known to literary trillions! they are said to be the most powerful beings in the universe and not even immortals are strong enough to face them in battle, only gods have any hope of killing them, but even then its a 50/50 chance the gods will win the fight!

all the known GodEaters
 all the known GodEaters

member list

Alias:soma

Height:177 cm
Weight:65 kg
Class:Assault Chief
Jinki Type:Fixed Buster

Alias:kouta

Height:163 cm
Weight:56 kg
Class:Recruit
Jinki Type:Long-Ranged /

Assault (Old Type)

Alias:rindou

Height:182 cm
Weight:72 kg
Class:Ensign
Jinki Type:Close-Ranged /

Long Blade (Old Type)

Alias:sakuya

Height:165 cm
Weight:Unknown
Class:Sergeant Medic
Jinki Type:Long-Ranged /

Sniper (Old Type)

Alias:alisa

Height:160 cm
Class:Sniper
Jinki Type:Range / Assault

Alias:chiot

Height:Unknown
Class:Humanoid Aragami
Jinki Type:Short / Assault

Alias: Leader

Height:189 cm
Weight:76 kg
Class:Unknown

powers

spada di Dio del cielo
this ability allows Segagiess to slash at the enemy as he gives off a bright light that blinds any foe. (will add)

Dio spada dell'inferno :
this ability gives Segagiess the power to use drake and fire attacks as he slashes his enemy.

morte nera del mietitore :
 Segagiesses sword turns black, making him faster, stronger and able to face enemies using one hand with his sword, unknowingly he can withstand any blow done by a bladed weapon.

fantasma della spada :
his most powerful move, Segagiess gets full accesses to his god powers.

Death Haven :  
if some one with more power then him, fights him, he can "reverse" the power levels of the two, and gain "there" powers, but the drawback is the powers he gained from the enemy he can only use once. 

Shinra Tensei
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity at the users will to repulse matter away. Depending on the amount of force segagiess puts in this technique, it can easily shatter wood, bones, stone, metal, or even some of the most powerful defenses. By using this technique as a defensive measure, all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size, power or mass.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a larger scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used however, A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Shinra Tensei is also shown to be used as a protective shield instead of pushing attacks away.

weapons

Segagiess has a small arsenal of weapons that he uses

Segagiess main weapon

Segagiess main weapon is a double bladed katana that is mad of an unknown type of metal that can cut through anything

the only gun he has, Segagiess hates using guns because he thinks there unworthy and dis operable, this gun is only used for killing mortals when there dieing so he can end the suffering

anti-god sword 

the anti-god sword is still unknown to everyone, besides for there wielders, all anyone really know is that it has enough power to kill gods over and over

official character theme song

battle theme

official god theme

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@segagiess: Neat bio
@Nerx said:
" @segagiess: Neat bio "

thanx, im still working on it though, ill be going to kazi tommorow 

added my first power, will ad my next one soon
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@segagiess:  And i bumped this so you can still edit later, don't respond! lol :)
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@segagiess: So if someone has greater control over gravity can beat you right?
@battleheiz said:
" @segagiess: So if someone has greater control over gravity can beat you right? "

yes, but my next power will protect me from that Xb
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gravity control not a bad start.
@Sonata said:
"Gravity control not a bad start. "

thanx, sadly though, its -just like- pain's move from naruto! ;b

added another power, still working on the weapons
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
so pein + captain ginyu
@kashif1 said:
"so pein + captain ginyu "

lol, ya i guess 

added new weapon, will be adding new powers soon as well

Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@segagiess: awesome :D updated my  bio to  ^^

added themsong
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i really need to add to this!
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@segagiess: I think "Masters of Pain" is an unfitting title for a group of saviors. It sounds like a villain team to be honest. 
Your powers also heavily border the NLF territory. I can help correcting them though.

@willyvereb said:
" @segagiess: I think "Masters of Pain" is an unfitting title for a group of saviors. It sounds like a villain team to be honest.  Your powers also heavily border the NLF territory. I can help correcting them though. "
hurmmmmmmm, ok ill bit and whats NFL mean?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@segagiess: No Limits FFallacy
To be brief your abilities are described as absolute. They don't have any short of weakness. It spoils the fun and the sense of sportsmanship. If you PM me I can advise a few modifications on those. Better yet even give you more ideas for special abilities.
@willyvereb said:
" @segagiess: No Limits FFallacy To be brief your abilities are described as absolute. They don't have any short of weakness. It spoils the fun and the sense of sportsmanship. If you PM me I can advise a few modifications on those. Better yet even give you more ideas for special abilities."

o, ok i pmed ya
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@segagiess:

WTH you are giant kid or something???

6'5

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel