Saturday Night Live- OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Dec. 30, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,222 posts) See mini bio Level 19

The setting is January 2014, and after six months of inhabiting the Earth, the Knights of the Miles have finally agreed to make an official TV appearance.

The chapter master of 1000 Astartes, HE IS, will be appearing on live TV to be interviewed alongside international heart-throb, Aleister Crown, who's made very little public appearance since his house was attacked and his girlfriend as kidnapped by international terrorists almost a year ago!

In this historic event, we need to decide three things.

1) Who will play the interviewer? It can be an existing character or someone invented for the sake of this RP

2) What will be discussed? Topics already include: (a) Imperial presence on Earth, (b) Crowns experience with Clare and the terrorists © Who are the Empire and (d) Crowns comeback?

Whoever volunteers to be the interviewer will need to balance both topics and be able to keep up to a regular (multiple times daily) output schedule. RP shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to complete.

So, who's up for this?

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I think it would be funny to have Stasis interview HE IS but who knows.

@Shadowchaos: We were actually talking about have you be the interviewer, but I don't think it should be Stasis. Some fictional famous news presenter, like a viceverse version of one of those shows where it's the same guy behind the desk every week, but various celebrities come on each week.

Like Between two ferns, or something.

@SamJaz: oh then nah I'm out I couldn't do any humor that way.

@Shadowchaos: You don;t have to be funny. Can be abusive.

@SamJaz: prefer doing humor but anyway I got other stuff to do.

@Shadowchaos: Fair enough then.

Anyone else up for it?

Post by Fehafare (8,035 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz: Should ask Sonata.

@Fehafare: She would be great, but she's limited by time constraints unfortunately.

Out of curiosity, are you limited by time constraints or would you be interested in this?

Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SamJaz: Since the holidays are over I will have more time around here for now at least. What would I have to do here?

@Sonata: Act as the presenter/interviewer for HE IS, head of the Space Marines over in Kansas, and Aleister Crown, international heartthrob who's coming back onto the scene after his actress girlfriend Claire was saved from kidnapping back in February 2013.

@SamJaz: Eh, not too sure about this one, feels like something that can be done in a bio.

@Sonata: Fair enough. Thanks anyways.

@SamJaz: What could possibly be more compelling is an interview of people who don't want the Embassy around.

@Sonata: Wel did ask Shadowchaos to interview them, but he wasn't up for it either.

Ah well, enjoy Dark Vader voiced by Sailor Moon.

@SamJaz: LOL

That's rough, I do have multiple characters who could do it. But with the current premise it feel like an interviewer brought in by Adolf Hitler interviewing Adolf Hitler on the Adolf Hitler Network.

@Sonata: And that's the idea, we really wanted someone to voice the "Get off our planet Alien!" angle, possibly while telling Crown that he's so dreamy for added lola.

@SamJaz: Yes, but having an interviewer brought in by the Embassy won't have much impact. It's like bringing in your own referee. The person interviewing should be unbiased and can't be swayed behind the scene by any of the parties. Even resisting Crown lol.

@Sonata: Oh, no, sorry. I didn't make that clear. HE IS only agreed to do the interview because Crown was there. He has no idea who's actually doing the interview. He just wanted to be on the same couch as Crown.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel