SAMJAZ VS LIGHT OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,615 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Thread just to natter about random encounter. Probs gonna be a brawl at first, but you never know. Let's see how it goes.

Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Interesting, well have fun you two:)
Post by _Samsara (16 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Very interesting. I can't wait too see who comes out the victor.

~Sam

Post by Fehafare (9,207 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Oh nice to see something's gonna happen. The RP world was down to snail speed again for some time now.

@Fehafare: Do you want to start an RP too?

@SamJaz: I have to see, Frantz and Alice are currently occupied and as already said i don't feel to act all omnipresent. Crown would be free to do something but don't have any ideas currently, other than his main plot for his character but it's too early to start that.

I do plan on making some special "legacy and gaiden" for some of my NPCs once i get some of them introduced, didn't see this kind of RP being around yet.

@Fehafare: No need to worry about plot. I can adapt to whatever restraints your characters have, and brief encounters don't need to affect long term life stories.

Wait, what are Frantz and Alice doing?

@SamJaz: Once i set it in motion i won't be stopping or slowing it down till a segment isn't finished, so no kind of character progression for me yet.

Frantz is trying to hunt down Captain Rio for some info and they are about to fight on his flying ship Judgment while being chased by the police. Alice is on the Union of Seven ship SkyRaven and is trying to flirt with Sonatomi while waiting for Colonel Saito.

I think i'm gonna visit the Sake bar with Crown now, should make for something now that both or chars know each other.

@Fehafare: Should be fun, I'm already there.

How long have Frantz and Alice been on these airships?

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Frantz just arrived in the world (he's from something which could be called an alternative universe) spent not even a whole day at his hotel and now is on the ship around 30 mins have passed.

Alice pretty much lives on the ship when not on a mission, she just got up and made her way to the meeting room and around 10-20 mins have passed while waiting.

Last post was a long ass time ago and both guys that are needed for the RP are currently busy with RL stuff.

@ReliusClover: Fair enough. And that was a twist. Should've seen that coming really.

@SamJaz: We'll see, hehe.

And oh, i plan on making a 4th character, will take some time though as it will be my biggest one so far with the biggest factions behind him and with the most NPCs and i want to progress my other characters for a bit.

@Fehafare: Fair enough. I should try and get my alts more involved too to be fair. Guess I need life instilled here first. Still, if things get going, taylor and HE IS should be able to take part more.

@SamJaz: Damn nice. Just love RP-ing with you, fast and to the point.

@ReliusClover: Cheers, off to bed. Invite me along to rob some villainous earl or something sometime.

@SamJaz: Will do. And just to inform you, you will be an integral part of Crown's further character progression.

@ReliusClover: Score. Looks like Crown will be developing SamJaz too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel