Chara: Saiga Onitsuka
Species: Vizard , Anthropomorphic body akin to Komamura but is a wolf instead and is capable of animal transformation like Yorouichi (wolf) , also talk to animals
Affiliation: Lone wolf
Fur color: Gray and a bit silver-ish
* Shunkō (瞬閧, Flash Cry): An advanced technique that combines hand-to-hand combat and Kidō energy to explosively increase a Shinigami's offensive capabilities. A high-pressured Kidō surges throughout the user's body, enhancing their arms and legs for battle. The Kidō itself can also be controlled and fired at opponents from the body.
Hanki (反鬼, Reverse Demon): This technique is an ability used during Shunkō, which nullifies an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy. The ability can even neutralize an opponent's movements.
Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): a special shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.
Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihou
Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind.
>Vast Spiritual Power : Lightning element Reiatsu sealed with a limiter
note: Two characters have been shown using elemental reiatsu, even without releasing their Zanpakutō: General Yamamoto and Tōshirō . When Tōshirō was a child, he had trouble controlling his power. In his sleep it would go out of control, affecting his grandma and causing her to shrink thanks to the sheer cold. This cold power caused others to fear him. Yamamoto has used his burning spiritual pressure to heat up his sealed Zanpakutō, causing it to glow dark orange like a recently forged sword. He has also displayed a large amount of flames emanating from his body before his Shikai , which is needed for his fire based techniques.
Narukami, an ornate ninjatō
Shikai: "Distort" Narukami, the blade turns into a switchblade chokutō that can only release one blade at a time as it has two blades connected to one another at opposing angles . Could be separated into two swords.
he uses the sheath in conjunction or activates both blades and fights in wolf-form... once in three days
* Kitsune: (light blade) when this blade hits the target a line will cover the slash mark then both ends of the line at opposite ends will connect, on a stabbing move the line will follow the sword's blade
- "Imprison" : the line will form a tight loop around the target , thus binding them in the process and pressure could be applied to crush limbs or bodies. This works in he same principle to a quicksand so the more resistance will increase pressure and density of the loop
- [Kitsune NiShiki] "Twist" : the line create axes of rotation on the line and warps or twists them to the direction of the blade, which may cause gruesome dismemberment and deaths
- [Kitsune SanShiki] "Separate" : the line will encircle the part and it will sever the two sides , however the opponent will not die or feel pain but they have no control of their limb that is away from the body. Saiga can separate the pieces of those targets and rearrange those pieces to his likings, causing massive confusion to his opponents. To inflict mortal wounds simply sheathe the blade to the scabbard to 'perfectly' scatter the enemy
>Special technique: Rubik Death Sentence
* Tanuki: (dark blade)
- "Declaration" : declare any physical injury and it will take place of the slash wound, e.g. when dislocate is mentioned the slashed joint will dislocate instead
- [Tanuki SanShiki] Random Status Effect / Debuff : when hit opponents will receive random status ailments ranging from dehydration to death (rare indeed)
- [Tanuki SanShiki] Reverse : the ability to invert the effects of any enemy ability (zanpakuto, kido, ressurecion, vizard, arrancar, shinigami, etc...) . One with this ability could switch a foe's Pyrokinesis to Cryokinesis, or turn any other ability into its opposite (Teleportation into Summoning, Superhuman Strength into Superhuman Endurance and the like). One with this ability could induce abilities in subjects that they do not know how to control (as they are used to handling just the opposite), so long as the ability is the opposite
Bankai: not yet achieved
>Special technique: Death Roulette Circus
<Ultimate technique: Oblivion Jackpot
* Reiryoku Absorption: Hollow absorb spiritual power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings or ingest it from spiritual beings, while Shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting their power. This plus his already immense reserve will create a nigh-infinite energy source.
* Cero: His Cero is charged with his lightining element Reiatsu which enhances its destructive potential ,fired from his mouth which due to its unique anatomy serves as a turret
* Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can be ignored while wearing their masks.
* Power Augmentation: With the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A Vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.
*An exponential increase to his already immense physical attributes
Bala (虚弾（バラ）, bara; Spanish for "Bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") is a technique that hardens the user's reiatsu, and releases it from their hand like a powerful bullet. This technique is not as powerful as a Cero, but is about 20 times faster.
Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound", Japanese for "Sound Ceremony") is a technique which allows them to move at extreme speeds, making it highly similar to the Hohō that Shinigami use. While somewhat similar to Hohō, Sonído appears to be more instinctual than Hohō, requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It also makes a different sound; rather than the swishing or sometimes silent Flash Step of the Shinigami, Sonído makes a booming or static sound.
Garganta (黒腔, ガルガンタ, Garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.
There is also another use for Garganta, only shown once: Garganta Broadcast, a visual broadcast similar to a television screen, created by using individual Garganta portals.
Hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ), iero; Spanish for "Iron", Japanese for "Steel Skin") is an technique in which the user's reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a zanpakutō. This also allows them to fight some of the sword-wielding Arrancar barehanded.
"The one that was said to be able to fire a Kidōhō without assistance"