Ryouma's bio

Topic started by ryouma on Oct. 12, 2010. Last post by Maximus 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ryouma (66 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Name: Ryouma Tsuyo
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazle
Height: 6" 1' 
Weight: 259
Place of Birth: Kanto, Japan

Appearance

Ryouma Tsuyo stands six feet tall weighing roughly two hundred and sixty pounds of mostly, if not all, mussel. He has light brown hair and has hazel colored eyes. Ryouma is light skidded and has a well built body. He can be seen most of the time wearing his Karate Gi which was passed to him by his masters. The material it's made of is stronger than a steal chainmail and can't be cut by a normal human trying to cut it by swinging a blade at it, which he also wears a band of the same material around his head. Along with his Gi and head band he wears red martial art gloves that also protect his wrist with dense steal that is almost indestructible and are mainly used to block and divert oncoming projectile attacks such as bullets and energy blast etc.  

Personality

Skills/Abilities

Strength

Since Ryouma was found by his masters, he was put through intense training by his them. Day in and day he was put through training and was dedicated to it so that he only little to no time to rest. Through immense training and burning determination to be better himself in every possible way every day, he gain strength beyond normal human potential. With his known strength he able to deliver a punch to a mountain and cause it to shake with little to no effort. 

Durability

Ryouma was put through brutal training by his masters and setting off to venture on his own for further training on his body granted him immense amount of durability against physical damage. His body is also protected by a field of chi around his skin when he gets into battle to further increase his defense. Ryouma incredible durability is refined enough for him to withstand falls from impeccable great heights, mountain crushing blows, and elemental attacks to which would kill s normal person showing little to no sign as a problem. 

Stamina

Due to him training ever since he was young, day in and day out, Ryouma has build up an unimaginable amount of stamina in which he is able to engage in intense physical activity for days, weeks, and even months before his body shows any sign of wearing down.

Reflexes

Ryouma has extremely fast reflexes. He is capable of dodging bullets at point blank range with ease and punches coming at him at speed reaching that of the speed of light.  

Hand to Hand combat

Ryouma is knowlegable all known martial arts and is master alomst every one, since the begining of his training he was brought up by learning the many diffrent types of martial arts as to not to be caught off guard when fighting someone using it. Tho Ryouma is knowlegable in many arts and knows how to use them, he focuses his fighting style around Karate, Muy Thai, and Judo and in doing so he created a fighing style that works for him perfectly.

Chi Manipulation

Through meditation and teachings past down to him by his masters, Ryouma has gain full control over his chi and his able to use it at will. This gives him the ability to gather chi into his attacks to deal more damage or to focus it to defend himself from attacks. He is also able launch projectile blast of chi for distant attacks.    

Dark Chi

When pushed to the edge Ryouma's Dark self comes into play, he's strength and abbilty's double and he's abble to use dark energy in this form. However, Ryouma has no control of him self in the while he's like this and can not distingush freind from foe, he attacks and destroys anything and anyone that approaches him.

Will post more latter on, for now, please tell me what you think of it ^-^
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Nice i was wondering when some one would use Ryu for a look:)
Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yay! New AV member =D. Feel free to enter any of my threads 

Thanks =D
Post by Kid (589 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Good start for a bio
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Indeed but, You are going to have a hard time with the rest of the villains and heros.

@Kid: Thanks

@abysofpride: how so?

Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ryouma:
Because we have people here who are immortal, can take solar system busting attacks, are massivley faster than light, can destroy planets with a punch, teleport, we also have gods on here.
@ryouma: @Justice: Using Willyerb words "I'm super saiyan Sephirot, eat my Big bang Kamehameha meteorga and I erease you at the speed of tougth!" That kind of guys.

@Justice: Well guess thats a challenge i'll have to take now don't i =P.

@Maximus: So unfair >.< lol
@ryouma: That's the spirit! We newbies must stay strong and kick those gods @$$es
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ryouma:
Look at Boxer Joe that guy has no powers at all.

@Maximus: HECK YEA XD

@Justice: Really? how did that work out for him?

Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ryouma:
Pretty good if I do say so myself lol great bio so far by the way. Here is a link to my bio 
http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/boxer-joes-bio/312710/    
Post by Kid (589 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ryouma: your welcome
Post by UsachanMaN (4,659 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ryouma: 

Welcome to the vice :D

Nice bio XD    

@UsachanMaN: YAY!!!!! Thank you XD

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@ryouma: Good Bio I occasionally use Rose as a look:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel