Running The Asylum- OOC

Topic started by Justalittlegirl on April 24, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Justalittlegirl (625 posts) See mini bio Level 9

An avatar has nearly come to fruition. Clouds gather over San Francisco, creating the darkness that this newborn god thrives in. The Huntsman races to the island where the world will end, but he knows he cannot stop this being alone. Fortunately, the waves of darkness coming forth from this being are picked up by many. Heroes, villains, and whatever the hell Huntsman is must work together to stop the Swallower of Worlds from releasing his forces through the rift he tears in reality and taking another planet in his jaws.

• Open RPG
  • Standard rules apply
  • Any tier allowed, although street levelers should be well armed.
  • Don't blow up the island
  • Won't start for a while because my workload is currently pretty heavy
  • Be careful around doorways...
  • Have fun!

I felt it was time to do something with Huntsman now that Warden and Ariana have had a chance, and to expand upon my avatar idea. Hopefully it turns out well.

His teeth are like mountains

In the dark heart of Alcatraz, the line between God and Devil blurs. Come to be the first to be swallowed by the new lord of the Earth. My mouth awaits. Come jump in.

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Justalittlegirl: Interesting, Kita will be there. Being the Anti-Goddess of the Vice she has to be near in catastrophic events. However she will not interfere unless the world swallower is crazy enough to attack her. FABLE will be there as well.

Post by Vapovile (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Oh how I wish I could wrap up Unexpected Train Ride and the topic following it right now xD. I have a few characters to introduce that would fit perfectly in a topic like this. Perhaps if they get introduced soon enough, they could lend a hand after this topic opens up.

Still deciding on which of my two characters to choosing in the meantime though.

Post by SamJaz (11,662 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Justalittlegirl:

Nice! I'd like to sign up with Alvin Himmelskarte and SamJaz Shinoda.

@Vapovile: Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get anything else you're working on done. Like I said in the intro, I've got other things to work on for now and don't think I can run a thread.

@SamJaz: @Sonata: Good to know you're in!

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,279 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Justalittlegirl: This is one of the most appealing rp's i've seen here

Too bad can't participate, stuck in Sonata's training room. It's torture, i will be depressed for a while now.(rpg wise)

@SekiryuuteiDxD: That's fine. Just remember there's quite a while before this thing actually gets going.

@Justalittlegirl: It'll be a long while before i'm out of the training room. Let's hope i get the chance to participate.

@Justalittlegirl: I was hoping i would've atleast started exercise 1 before this started

I actually had a set of goal for this both for my character and as a writer

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: Whoo! I'll get a post in today hopefully.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Sorry, it was just convenient to start right now.

@SamJaz: I eagerly await your post.

@Justalittlegirl: Nah it's not your fault, i wanted too

• Have Simon get a debut mission from Kita
  • Participate in atleast one battle without causing alot of collateral damage
  • Have Simon meet and build a friendship or rivalry with another character

Those are the goals that are off the top of my head.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Justalittlegirl: is it too late to join?

@Masterofdeath: Not at all.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Justalittlegirl: alright in a little bit I will switch accounts and make post Stasis.

@Sonata: @Vapovile: Just in case you were still wanted to join and missed the announcement that it's open. Note that this can be joined at any time.

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: How do you want my characters to enter?

Post by Vapovile (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Justalittlegirl: Yeah I saw that it was open...I just don't know which of my characters would fit something to this scale. My more powerful characters aren't introduced yet, and both Haruko and Sid are street level. I might just use both of them until my new characters are introduced, and switch them out mid-topic. Let me just finish this post for Unexpected Train Ride first though...

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Justalittlegirl: I'll post Sunday night.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel