Runaway OCC (Tier 4 RP)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Dec. 14, 2011. Last post by xXZeroXx 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

OCC: So with most of my RPs over I thought it was about time to do a new story to bring some life to the Vice. :)

Runaway

In the Sahara a train powered by an mysterious device is unstoppable, the device defies the laws of physics and creates an endless amount of energy to power the train, the device was pushed too far and now it is stuck causing the train to run non stop traveling across the Sahara desert with no tracks. The train has been running for nearly 100 years now going over 300mph flying up and down the sand dunes on a endless roller coaster; despite the crazy out of control way the train moves it still makes the same route no matter how many years have passed. The Last of the Gunslinger, Crow Cementerio, has a train to catch the gunslinger must board and make it to the front of this over a mile long train to the front and destroy the device before it falls into the wrong hands. But unfortunately for the gunslinger he is not the only one after this device several forces and fractions look to board the train also and take the device for themselves, with a infinite supply of energy who knows what would happen if it fell into the wrong hands. To the Rail-gun this is just another job no more no less but it may result in total chaos for the world as we know it. All aboard the Crazy Train!

Rules:

All ABOARD!!!
All ABOARD!!!
  1. The train itself is an NPC and there fore it follows the standard NPCs rules (what ever they may be XD) but also the train will move randomly throughout this entire RP it will turn, twist, ramp off sand dunes, smash into the ground, and god knows what. Not only can I control the train but I am allowing others to as well. Feel free to make the train do whatever crazy thing you can think of XD.
  2. This is a Tier 4 RP but I am allowing anybody to enter as long as they ask. This is because major villains like Zella, or Kuro-san can enter but they would have to use a subornation or minion of sorts depending on the situation.
  3. Feel free to use as many characters as you whether they be actual characters or random NPCs you come up with that are after the mysterious device.
  4. All fighting must either take place; along, on top of, or within the train itself. So in other words unless you are in the train you must always be moving whether its a vehicle of sorts for example Crow's motorcycle, or device like a jet pack or your abilities allowing you to fly or something you must be moving. So basically don't just stay in one stop in the Sahara desert and fight.
  5. The train will not stop! Ever! So you can blow the train up, teleport it to another dimension, freeze it in place, etc. The only way to stop the train is to make it to the front and remove the device.
  6. The mysterious device is up for grabs here folks; Crow job is to destroy it but if you get to it before him and take it you can do what ever you want with it. If you are a hero feel free to break it also or keep it and turn it into the proper people, use it to power your base, etc. The same for villains if you get the device feel free to use how ever you want. Just remember until this RP ends that thing is fair game and Crow is an excellent shot ;)

Players:

1. Crow Cementerio/Lobos
  2. Kuro-san
  3. Lebreus/Asune
  4. Emerald?
  5. Saitire
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sounds good to a character like Lebreus.... sigh, Apparently is the only one that can be labeled as tier 1-4 ¬¬

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm so in with half my cast

Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Awesome~ I'll see if I ca enter! ^.^

@Asune: like i said I am open to someone higher joining if they ask but personally I think Lebreus would be good for this :)

@Kuro_San: :D Awesome I was hoping you would join I can't wait to see what characters you use.

@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Sweet this would be Crow and Emerald's first meeting

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I may enter probably the device sounds promising:)

@Saitire_Lefleur: awesome I hope you join :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I was wondering when this will start?
Post by paladin (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Saitire_Lefleur: Presumably after the "All Hell Breaks Loose" RP. 
Anyways, I'm un. Unless something unexpected happens.

@Saitire_Lefleur: I'm sorry I been working on this a little at a time for some reason it taking me a bit to really kick it into overdrive I promise it will be up as soon as possible :)

@paladin: sweet this would be Daisuke and Crow second meeting :) I wonder if he will pull that whole copy Crow's gun and move trick ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: That is great news I am in no rush.

@Saitire_Lefleur: okay I am sorry I am keeping you waiting this would be your first RP right

Posted sorry it took so long I had to get back in the groove of this :)

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Posted!

Your groove reignited my writting mojo! I'll try to post tomorrow with Masako here, and with Batsu, Taiyou, The Hooded Man and The numbers in all Hell...etc...

Kuro-san and Falken in the same account

And Masako apart from them

@Kuro_San: lol thanks I guess that means you liked my post :)

Awesome you are going all in on this one :) So if Falken is in this; this is suppose to be after the events of Crow Must Die, so will they know each other.

Just curious; is Falken on top of the train and Taiyou is running behind it.

Great the thread is up.

@Saitire_Lefleur: I know right sorry it took so long

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ohh thats OK, I am working on my post now:)
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,011 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Falken is in the last wagon, standing on the roof, Masako is behind them running towards the train. And it's current Masako. Taiyou is unable to leave Japan, for Reasons I'll explain on his bio

@Kuma_From_Argentina: okay I understand now the orange meteor was Masako not Taiyou lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel