Rules

Topic started by Hawk on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Rain_Man 5 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
hawk said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
Hell no....I'm not training anyone.....lol

PM Slinger for training."
Thanks...
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Amuck said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
I was going to do it, but I didnt want to make it look like I was trying to take over or something, lol"
Take over.....what's wrong with that. ......VICE DOMINATION!
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
I was going to do it, but I didnt want to make it look like I was trying to take over or something, lol"
Take over.....what's wrong with that. ......VICE DOMINATION!"
It's Vice Royalty domination.

Pm me for help with fan-fics yeah. I'll help you with the very little my smallish brain can handle.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
I was going to do it, but I didnt want to make it look like I was trying to take over or something, lol"
Take over.....what's wrong with that. ......VICE DOMINATION!"
I mean, I didnt want to do everything, I wanted others to get a chance to post stuff up xD I was going to do an official challenge thread, and official training thread. But I figured I'll let you guys get something in xP I already did the rules, lol
Oh and if you guys ever think up new rules, I can always get the thing unlocked and edit it. ^_^
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Amuck said:
"DualReaver said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Amuck said:
"DualReaver said:
"Am I able to choose Pikachu?"
huh?"
huh?"
Forget it, I already chose Pikachu."
Hey, Dual, I sent you a PM, did you get it?"
Yeah, don't care.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
DualReaver said:
Yeah, don't care."
lol alright, whatever xP 
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Amuck said:
"hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
I was going to do it, but I didnt want to make it look like I was trying to take over or something, lol"
Take over.....what's wrong with that. ......VICE DOMINATION!"
I mean, I didnt want to do everything, I wanted others to get a chance to post stuff up xD I was going to do an official challenge thread, and official training thread. But I figured I'll let you guys get something in xP I already did the rules, lol
Oh and if you guys ever think up new rules, I can always get the thing unlocked and edit it. ^_^
"
I think I'll wait on all of the "Official" threads......Or I could make a "official official thread"!

And Dual seems like a jack ass
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
hawk said:
I think I'll wait on all of the "Official" threads......Or I could make a "official official thread"!

And Dual seems like a jack ass"
LOL if you dont do it, then I might! xD
and... yeah...
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
I was going to do it, but I didnt want to make it look like I was trying to take over or something, lol"
Take over.....what's wrong with that. ......VICE DOMINATION!"
I mean, I didnt want to do everything, I wanted others to get a chance to post stuff up xD I was going to do an official challenge thread, and official training thread. But I figured I'll let you guys get something in xP I already did the rules, lol
Oh and if you guys ever think up new rules, I can always get the thing unlocked and edit it. ^_^
"
I think I'll wait on all of the "Official" threads......Or I could make a "official official thread"!

And Dual seems like a jack ass"
You have no idea.
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
DualReaver said:
"hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"Slinger said:
"I don't think anyone has posted a training thread yet Hawk. That's got your name written all over it!"
I was going to do it, but I didnt want to make it look like I was trying to take over or something, lol"
Take over.....what's wrong with that. ......VICE DOMINATION!"
I mean, I didnt want to do everything, I wanted others to get a chance to post stuff up xD I was going to do an official challenge thread, and official training thread. But I figured I'll let you guys get something in xP I already did the rules, lol
Oh and if you guys ever think up new rules, I can always get the thing unlocked and edit it. ^_^
"
I think I'll wait on all of the "Official" threads......Or I could make a "official official thread"!

And Dual seems like a jack ass"
You have no idea."
I'm getting one.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I LOVE AMENDMENTS, AND HAWK IS SLOW..........v.v
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel