RPG Training and Trainers

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuro_San:@Sonata: @Newdeath: You guys are too nice :)

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@this_is_riddle: We can be nice and still have the reason, two of the top player and myself (not included in the top player category) are saying that you're the best, and this time youtube works to prove my point!

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@this_is_riddle: Nah you are the best man :) you and Superevil225 are up there

ND

Post by NobleJack (26 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm new and I'd appreciate a walkthrough to RPing? :)

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@NobleJack: I would be glad to help:)

@NobleJack: PM me if you have any doubt

Post by NobleJack (26 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuro_San: thanks for that :)

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Who wants to teach a noob? 
Who wants to teach a noob? 
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Tiferet: I can help, PM me and we'll talk

Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ok how do I get started here? A friend and I wanna create some characters and get involved.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SensitivePsych0: It's very easy as long you know the world. Currently we are in a state where the 7 continents have united and form a larger government called the union of 7, they did this to prevent super villains from attacking the world and causing mass havoc. So most super-humans were forced to register under the Union. Those who don't are publicly looked at as villain even though they may be actual heroes.

The rules are simple make a character, either create a RP or join someone else and obey the rules there are plently of RP to look at for some examples. Anything else I'm sure we could help.

Can't wait to see your characters.

@SensitivePsych0: If you need help to develop characters just ask me or any player for help

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Oh, sure. I don't know if this is still valid, but I wouldn't mind. I'm still very rusty

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@WhiteLion said:

Oh, sure. I don't know if this is still valid, but I wouldn't mind. I'm still very rusty

I can help but as of right now the forum is pretty dead. It might pick up now that finals are over.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Post by SamJaz (12,970 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuro_San: Sabine, she was a legend.

@Kuro_San: I cam seeking help from Sonata not you

Post by SamJaz (12,970 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta: You do realise that when Kuro first came to this site, he was one of the weaker writers around. Now, he can run rings around anyone else here. While Sonata is the most experienced writer and the only one with any authority, Kuro is the best.

You'll also do well to know that Sha and Amuck, the people who wrote the articles Kuro linked you to, are among the founding mothers of the Viceverse. Look at the dates man. Those dates are old.

Superevil, who wrote Sabine's guide to originality, was also the creator of THE most popular character in the Viceverse history. Everyone loved sabine- every player sympathised with her pain, rejoiced with her happiness, and in the brief time I had to RP with her, I was continually impressed by the level of depth she had to her.

Be willing to learn from all those around you, but Especially those whom Kuro has referred you to- retired veterans who fought toe to toe with Sonata and push GODMODDERS to destruction with street level fighters.

They brought down Newdeath. That is skill beyond anything around right now.

@SamJaz: For real i will definently look now

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel