RPG Training and Trainers

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by SamJaz 10 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,670 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ChronoWolf: Galen teleported a hostage out of my hands and I deem that to be autohitting and cheating. Galen disagrees. We want our arbiter to settle it.

Fancy being an arbiter for the day?

@ChronoWolf: Abridged. He's done the entire main series, and now he's doing the prequel series. I THINK it's the same guy who did Hellsing Abridged, but either way, it's one of the best Abridged series out there.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,114 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: If that one scene is anything to go by, and what Feha told me of the abridged series, it most definitely is one of the best abridged series.

About your little problem, Iskander is capable of moving people inside his Realty marble to different places. He moved all of Assassins split personality thingies, that were surrounding him, Saber and Gilgamesh in one scene, to one side grouped. together, while the three king were on the other side. Then he provided to murder the everloving hell out of them.

In a different scene he moved a giant monster so that Saber could destroy it with Excalibur.

I would provide you with videos but I am unable to do so from my phone.

Go to YouTube and look for Rider Vs. Assassin, or Banquet of kings for the first example.

So, I went and read the posts. I would not call that an autohit and/or cheating. Unless Assassin's shadows can hide the connection master and servant have I think GB is in the right here. The court rules in favor of the defendant, Galanbeta. The court also states that they are not infallible and the supreme court should verify its ruling.

The Supreme court agrees. Yay!

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta said:

@Sonata: sorry, i don't get along well with Kuro much he mad me mad so much when if first join that i kind of hold a grudge against him.

Understandable, but those threads in the link provided will help. Hopefully we can work on the basics tomorrow, and work out the kinks of your bio.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: I did look at the links though but i don't feel like it kind of helps me out. I am planning after this training to make a new RP based on either Highschool DxD, Attack on Titan, or Sword Art Online

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChronoWolf: Abridged.... really really abridged XD

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta: The links should teach you about the vital things to be a great RPG'er around here, Originality and Courtesy. Without understanding those two things the journey will be very difficult.

@ChronoWolf: Hold on, Assassin does have crazy awesome hiding skills that make him near impossible to detect, and spread that influence to his Master and Hostage. These skills were very much in effect when they were hidden and reality marble came into play.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

popcorn anyone?

@Shadowchaos: Fair point. This argument should be in the OOC of the related RP in question. Moving on.

@Galenbeta: But those links are the basics of how-to-play, if you dont master the basics you will not level up your writting and with leveled up writing everything is easier. I love this forum, mostly because of the inclination towards Original Content, and I have always tried to help expand such content. I'm sure there are at least five active RPG forums with Attack on Titan Thematic RP that are surely better prepared or have a bigger quantity of players willing to participate or a bigger quantity of players period.

I found most of the anime inspired threads sharing problems with fanfiction (a genre I mostly despise) as the works of another author should remain that way, that's the reason the original authors are so good at writting it, as it comes from their heads. In my experience making Original Content is easier than copying others as you're either restricted by the limitations imposed by such action as trying to emulate a world and characters that arent yours. When you write from your own heart and mind it all clicks easier than when you just try to ram your ideas into an already created world. I know this by experience as I had to face that problematic on my current job, as I'm writting scripts for an animated series that wasnt my original idea, thus I have to comform to pre-established directives instead of letting my imagination run free.

Thus, concluding, I highly recomend that you level up your basic writting through the Original Content Rp rather than tackling blindly a series based RP. If you still want to keep going is your choice, this is only a reccomendation that shouldnt be taken as an offense or an insult, I'm just trying to help. Please read the links and soak in their wisdom, I was really bad when I start but thanks to those links and some hands-on experience I became good enough to work as profesional writer

@Kuro_San: I read your links

@Sonata: the links taught me about keeping my charcter's original and controversal. I guess they are supposed to start blank then you can add and to them and leave space for growth

@Galenbeta: Did you read the ones about rules?

@SamJaz: i read that when i first came to this forum

@Kuro_San: Bravo! Give this man a medal!

@Shadowchaos: Thanks

@Shadowchaos: Is our battle done now

@Kuro_San: you deserve it after the years you've been here.

@Galenbeta: well it is generally a given when in training the person doesn't post but ehhh.

@Shadowchaos: I don't understand and anyway those links Kuro gave where not very much helpful

@Galenbeta: Really? They werent useful?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel