RPG Training and Trainers

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by SamJaz 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta: Cool. I don't blame you for not recognising them, since they show up around once or twice a year nowadays, but the ideas they left behind are genius.

Post by Sonata (35,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta said:

@Kuro_San: I cam seeking help from Sonata not you

Though I have been here since the beginning, and RP'ed with everyone that came across here. You should never turn down help from anybody. Kuro_San posted some great links that can help you get a feel for how this place works. Once you get a pretty good idea then we can start, and you will see it is not as tough as it seems.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: sorry, i don't get along well with Kuro much he mad me mad so much when if first join that i kind of hold a grudge against him.

@Galenbeta: Hate to say it, but you made a lot of people mad when you first joined.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Galenbeta: Dude chillout, I'm just trying to help, I'm the first to admit that I lack finesse to talk to people, but thruthfully I only want to help

@SamJaz: Thanks dude... just thanks. I shed a tear and everything. I'm not keen in accepting compliments, as I usually didnt get them, but damn... thanks!

@Kuro_San: Hey, out of all of us, you and Lobos are the only two professional writers around here. Thanks for letting me know I helped.

@SamJaz: I know that but i was new so i had an excuse but Kuro messed with me first

@Galenbeta: Kuro does not mess with people. What you mean to say was that he reproved you for actions you were making.

@SamJaz: Whatever the point is he got on my nerves

@Galenbeta: So, he didn't mess with you. You chose to take offence?

Post by ChronoWolf (2,223 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: @Galenbeta:

OK you two, don't start again. Seriously. Don't.

@ChronoWolf:

Fine i wont start

Online Now

@Galenbeta: A fine choice. And from now on, when someone tells you something it's usually not meant in a bad light. It's just advice to make life easier for everyone.

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf: But I have a beef. Galen's trying to take it from me, and I will not allow that.

The beef is mine. I murdered this cow in front of her own children. I did this, so that when they are grown up and ready to eat, their vengeance will give them such immaculate flavour it will dance on my palate.

You know what? Fine. If you don't appreciate my experimental vengeance cooking, I'll leave the kitchen and you can all have grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.

What're we even talking about?

@SamJaz: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Online Now

@SamJaz: ...

I... You... There's no response for that. But I'll imagine you're apologising for almost starting another war.

And that sounds like one hell of a meal.

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf: You need to have more dinner with the Joestars.

@ChronoWolf: ahhh Feah left without fixng our problem

Online Now

@Galenbeta: What would the problem be exactly?

Online Now

@SamJaz: Is that the abridged version or the real deal? I have to know.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel