RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,980 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Heh, here is an interesting idea for a non-Canon RP. You fall asleep one day and wake up to find yourself in the Vice Verse...in the body of one of your characters! The main objective is to figure out how to use that character's powers, and find a way back to normal Earth. I also think if you get close to another one of your characters, you can send your mind over to control their body instead, bringing the last character back. It would kinda be like how would we fare in our own universe xD.

Anyone interested, or is this idea just garbage?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It would be a bit weird. I play other characters because I want to create "life" in the narrative sense. I try tomake my characters as independent from myself as I can. It's a cool Idea, but the execution of said Idea is what worries me

Post by Vapovile (1,980 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I get what u mean man. I try to make all my characters as much unlike me as possible, which is why my male/female character ratio is currently skewed toward females slightly xD. Hell, I haven't even touched a sewing needle before. I just thought it would be funny to see us playing "straight man" to this crazy world xD. Eh, I will just scrap the idea I guess.

Post by SamJaz (12,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Vapovile: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Funnily enough, we tried something similar in hell scraper. Awkward as dancing with a girl half your age because her mother shouted at you to do it.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Vapovile: It would be weird at first, but think it can be done. My characters do share my multiple personalities regardless of gender. So I would be interested in something like that.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

In the coming weeks I shall be on vacation I should finally have some brand spanking new internet access so I can return to the rp community. In this brief week of freedom I should have the time to rp with you all once more. I will be rping as my FABLE characters ( Vivian, Manami, Elani, La`Trisha, and Diego aka Cat). So if you want to rp with me just send me pm and we can discuss possible scenarios.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel