RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 2 weeks, 4 days ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Fehafare: It's a popular place

@Sonata: In a nutshell, there's a Death cult reviving an Old One that feeds by devouring stars, and they also revive his 'Other' followers:

Zombie Terminators whose most basic gun can take out a tank. In one shot. This is both fair and legal.

Space Marines aren't overpowered. This is the result of a Formula One Arms Race.
Space Marines aren't overpowered. This is the result of a Formula One Arms Race.

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SamJaz: Seems like something Hex would jump into.

@Sonata: Awesome. Look forward to it.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I dont know if I will open Osaka afterall, the only one showing interest is Samjaz

Post by Fehafare (8,593 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: Gonna change that, link to OOC please?

@Fehafare said:

@Kuro_San: Gonna change that, link to OOC please?

Saved?

@SamJaz:

...?

@Fehafare: The RP. Did we save the RP by you joining?

@SamJaz: It's not clear yet if i'll join, i first have to see if i got a character that can actually join and besides, you gotta ask Kuro-san if two guys on it are enough, after all it's his RP.

@Kuro_San: Thanks, already saw it and skimmed through it, gonna read it in detail now.

@Fehafare: I dont know... If I dont get much work this week I'll start it

@Kuro_San:

So the deal is this:

Phantom - Way too OP for this, is currently in another RP and has less than 0 reasons for being there.

Yukari - Exactly like Phantom.

Alice - Could have a reason or two to be there (randomly wandered off there), could be there. She's not that destructive, even though her stats would make her slaughter through hordes of fodders like they are nothing. Decent pick, but rather not my favorite as i already was in with her in the last Kuro-san RP.

Richter - Would tear through the RP and is currently busy with moving away from Japan.

Charlotte - Again, OP and is currently in UE.

Lute - Has no reason to be there and he's not even fit for fighting fodder armies.

So Alice is kinda the only one who comes in question... BUT! The character who's next in the line of creation, Ace Badguy would be the perfect pick for this one. He would have a nice reason to be there and his power level is just right for this kind of stuff. I said a few times that i won't be creating characters for some time now, but if you feel like making the RP i'll also make the character so i can join, one time exception (i hope).

So yeah, depends on you?

@Fehafare: No one ever stops making characters.:P I said I would too, but I have several myself now lol

@Sonata: Well i never intended to stop completely (i'm pretty sure i never will), but just for some time till i finish up the bios of all the character i already have.

But i'm failing at even that as it seems.

@Fehafare: LOL understandable I still have tons to put down for my characters, and lots of Ideas for more in the future:)

@Fehafare: In this occasion I will say no. Having only two other players would make the input of information quite dense in each stroyline thus making the thread boring. Then you should really stop making characters, the same can be said to Samjaz, as you both do a myriad of characters and then you make some more. Try to flesh out a character and when you feel there isnt anymore to tell about him then change him or make another.

@Kuro_San: Understandable.

And yeah i know what you mean about the characters as well. But i just get an idea and have to make it come true, it's an impulsive action.

@Kuro_San: Yeah, I'm the same.

In my defence, I'll say that I am condensing my teampool into something cohesive. Cuts will be made, with Naoto and Slayer as outside parties, separate from the internal storyline-group of SamJaz, Sketchinoda, Jardsam, and the others, with Death as a recurring NPC.

Right now, I'm working on correcting, expanding, and establishing the characters I already have. By the end of the expansion project I should have two-three character groups:

Wandering Swords

Young Kingdom

Emperium

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

how about a gundam RP or a star wars RP?

Post by LovelySicily (37 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Since Halloween is coming I was thinking about doing a horror story, Not sure exactly of what the plot would be. Just something quick and fun.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel