RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 6 days, 19 hours ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Pyrogram: @Pyrogram: Could've sworn you said, you weren't actively rpging, lmao welcome to the Vice.
Post by Pyrogram (93 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana: Pshh, I promised him in PM already so cannot break my word :P Thanks xD

Post by SamJaz (11,155 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Pyrogram: And it's up.

Idea: Viceverse Okame threads. RP locations where our characters have completely OOC roles IE Working in an office, or a highschool environment, for no sensible reason other than utter hilarity.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

great idea vice alternate universe set in a post apocalyptic future where a certain event didn't play out as it did in the main verse.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Shadowchaos: Might be intersting though I haven.t been in a real mood for anything apocalyptic lately.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,242 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: well I meant it as something like say take one event change the outcome of it then put have our characters from the mainverse be sent to this alternate universe. It could be any of the threads where the good guys won but for this rp they lost and it causes the dominos to fall.

@Masterofdeath: I know, just thinking of what thread that might be that could cause all that trouble. And how some of the main characters got to the alternate universe in the first place.

@Sonata: same way as always some scientist trying to save the world by bringing back the worlds greatest heroes that died in their universe already.

@Masterofdeath: I guess so, well have fun with it whenever you get the chance to make it:)

@Sonata: I'm not sure when as I'm not sure of a proper event and plus I'm not to good at making rps I can come up with ideas but the actual making of it is hard for me. I might just sell the idea to someone figuratively speaking.

Post by Soltice (59 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I was thinking abouyt some kind of Cyberspace RP, don't have much details, but something along those lines.
Post by Fehafare (7,978 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Soltice: Like the idea a lot.

You can already count on my character Charlotte on that one and if any kind of logic exists CWolf's Matt should also join it.

@Fehafare: Cool, I try to work out some of the details over the next few days, and post it here to see what people think:)
Post by ChronoWolf (2,084 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Soltice: Well I already like it. And as Fehafare said Matt could join.

Post by Hexadecimal (34 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ChronoWolf: Awesome:)

Current RPG Status of my main characters

• Kita is currently fighting Haseo in NYC
  • Juni is currently fighting Lynn in Telos City
  • Manami and FABLE- Currently OPEN, though I have some thing big planned for them. But I can squeeze Manami into something depending on the plot.
  • Captain Izzy- OPEN Saving her for a future Pirate War, but I can put her into something else until then.
  • Crimson Vapor(Nirvana)- Is schedule to start an RPG with Hitomi hopefully this week.
  • Hexadecimal- OPEN possibly for the Cyberworld (not confirmed title) RPG. Also have something big planned for her.
  • Solstice -OPEN so I'm game for mostly anything to get used to playing her character.
  • Sicily- OPEN for a story RPG.

Made this list to show what I have available so I can discuss future RPG's here with others that could involve my characters.

After We finish up with Unwelcome Embassy and No Just Cause, I want to do a Jardsam and HE IS based RP in Egypt. The RP will be called 'Nightbringer'. Who wants in?

Post by Fehafare (7,978 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz: Funny enough the next RP that's Phantom themed (the one i already talked about, after HS where all of FCL is invited) is also in Egypt.

@SamJaz@Fehafare: I could be up for it depending on the plot:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel